• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hong Kong Scene/Drugs/Safety...!

mushi, I should also mention that HK to Australia is a known route for transporting pills into this country. So if you're caught as an Aussie entering HK with a tester, you might be advertising yourself as someone on his way to do some serious business. It's not worth it. I'm not suggesting that you take any risks at all, but to me I think the risk of taking something untested is far outweighed by the risk of traveling with a tester. If it really means a lot to you, you could research if any of the companies that make the kits will send them overseas to HK, and have one sent to wherever it is that you'd be staying.

Haha, and ya, I'm not just *not going out,* but I'm eating rice and drinking tap water in the weeks leading up to my traveling. It is worth it, and that feeling of getting drunk in a foreign country on day 1 is one of the best out there!

I might just go by the way the pill smells and tastes that's if I do get onto any in the end... I don't want to risk anything while going into the country so I won't bother with bringing my own tester. Probably going to be in more search of coke before pills and I think that would probably be easier to find as well considering the tri-ads pretty much run the coke and heroin flow over their.

Yeah I arrive in Hong Kong at 5:45 in the afternoon so as soon as I get to my Hotel and check in I will be straight into the drinks luckily my hotel is situated in the Wan Chai district so finding some good clubs will not be difficult to do hopefully...

Last edited:
OK mods can we please get above comment and this comment deleted even though I never said anything about want to bring stuff back over... It was stated that Hong Kong is a route for pills through to here so in saying that in meeting people over their they would surely have people in Australia that would sell for personal use. I would never even think of smuggling drugs that's just fucking crazy and dumb and their are couriers to do that sort of thing...

^I meant that you might make airport security think you were going over to do business if you brought a tester with you, not accusing you of actually wanting to do that!

Bringing stuff back here was your line about posting GBL back home, nothing about pills.

^^^ Holy fuck dude never knew that. I guess you learn something new everyday...

One of my suppliers has always told me that LSD has no smell and that it can be transported through the post easily because of that reason and that it shows up as paper on x-rays, I guess he was wrong I wonder what he will say when I e-mail him this link. I think he shall be very surprised...

Thanks for that phase dancer you always seem to have very usefully information that can help everybody out greatly!

Hey just wondering if anybody knows of any good factory outlet stores in Hong Kong or maybe somewhere that sells really cool urban clothes or maybe ksubi or lee jeans... I want to get some really cool clubbing clothes while I'm over their and I know how good HK is for fashion I'm just trying to get some suggestions for some cheap places...

Bumptity bump, bump bump bump...

Just bringing this back up to the top to see if anybody has any info on the above topic...

Do you think it would be better to post the above question in the social thread as it is starting to vear toward more sociable things rather then drugz...?

^ Yeah, might get better responses. ;)

Hope you have a fun time over there. :D

Been here for two days now. Place I'm staying is really dodgy, but the city is amazing and everything else is going great.

7/11 sells beer, liquor and wine 24 hours a day, for about 50-60% of what one would pay in Australia. Drinks in venues are probably around 70%.

5-HTP is not sold OTC here. In fact, I tried 3 pharmacies, and none even know what the bleep I was asking about. Nothing else good on the shelves either, unless you want to count honey oil and the like :)

As for the clothing mushi, part of the fun is wandering around and finding the bargins yourself! Especially given the inverse proportionality of good deals and English-speaking retail workers.