• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Home roll for rehabilitation

SGHteller

Bluelighter
We have a friend who had been experiencing very harsh come downs after rolling at renegades. She was resigned to giving up mdma entirely, but decided to join my birthday roll as a "last hurrah".

Doses were:
Initial 120mg
Booster 60mg 3 hours in

A light meal and 5-htp two hours before dosing, roughly two liters of water/gatorade during the evening. A very quiet 8 hours in total - low music, low light. Lots of talking, cuddling, and back rubs. Another 5-htp at the end, with six more for her to take over the next three days as needed (sadness or grumpiness being the indicator).

It's three days later and she completely avoided a big crash, even with Christmas family gatherings to attend.

My take on it: Set and setting play a huge role in how drugs affect you. A very relaxed atmosphere and trying to take care of yourself during and after can ease a lot of problems.

well said, i couldnt agree more. its a powerful drug that needs to be taken with knowledge and strategy.

Never had a bad comedown in lively, hectic club environments.

Initial 120mg
Booster 60mg 3 hours in

I'd say this is why you had no problems with the comedown. These doses are right on point.

everybody is different though. if a person is rolling in a intense hectic enviroment and then leaves to a peaceful enviroment and comes down, it can be a tough transition on the mind and body, emotionally and phsically.

in my experience a harsh comedown is more about emotions, not physical feelings in the body. emotions are powerful.

Yes very true, when going out dancing all night with the drug can really put your body in overdrive and do harm, and the mix can really fuck up your bodies homeostasis causing a bad comedown, and the on top of that MDMA totally kills your immune system and being out all night your bound to catch something making the comedown even worse.