• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants "Home remedies" for stimulant/upper comedowns?

it's odd, but i find the hair of the dog works with AMP quite well. for example, let's say i go on a D-AMP binge and consume ≥200mg. of Dexie over a 48-hour period. i'll be sleep deprived something awful yet too irritable and uncomfortable to fall asleep. sometimes i'll take a small dose of D-AMP, something probably around 10mg. - 15mg., and i'll fall right to sleep. just make sure you've got a pretty good grasp of your tolerance as this will not work all that well if you do not. oh, and of course, if you have the means, throw a benzo or two in there as well and you're money.

Opiates or benzos are definately the best..but as you say not always available. Others I use:

Ketamine - I find this the best if you're having a headfucky comedown rather than just struggling to sleep. When I've been really down/paranoid and/or aggressive this completely anialates the above moods and I find gives you amazing and distinct trippyness. Maybe not a safe option though. I once overdid it and spent a LONG half hour unable to remove my head from the toilet and feeling like I was going to fall asleep and my heart was simultaneously going burst through my chest.....Small amounts!!

Alcohol - Again not the safest option but really calms you down and helps you sleep (so long as you've not been drinking all the way through the high - I find it has no effect when I do this).

Others I've tried when desperate - antihistamines, whatever is in drowsy cough medicine, sleeping tablets

I have always be thankfull that my comedowns are minor compared to most. Mainly just cant sleep. But i find drinkin a lot of water while doin meth help so much. You will pee probably every ten minutes but a lot of chemicals will go out wit it. Less to sweat out and make you all stinky. Or i figured out smoking weed threw out the whole thing help make you tired. I was hittin the foil all night and smokin weed. in the morning my cousin said i looked tired. Which i was

relax and eat some food
I eat some food, drink a beer and take an advil pm and I'm able to sleep
I never understood the bad meth comedowns
I feel like crap, yeah, but its nothing unbearable, even after a 5 day binge, I'm just tired, irritable, hungry.

before yesterday I had been on meth for 8 of the previous 10 days
I'm fine now, just tired.

I take good care of myself when I'm high too though

For someone who takes a small does of dextroamphetamine to go out dancing through the night (25mg) once every two weeks, how much diphenhydramine hcl or doxylamine succinate would you guys suggest in the morning to fall asleep?

I normally Have 3-4 shots of vodka and that does it. Would diphenhydramine or doxylamine be a "healthier" alternative?

I learned through phentermine. My list will alwaysgive me best relief. OTc and prescribed.

OTC REMEDIES
Kava
opiate(poppy seed tea)( small amount for 3 days max) and if ur not in wd from opiates
Kratom
Phenibut
Weed(only if u enjoy smoking, makes you hungry)
2 or even 1 of these will greatly help, most of there in stores near you.

....along with vitamins, 5-HTP( AND ANY OTHER SUPPS/VITAMINS/ PLANTS)?

If you have acess to these pharms.
Benzo
Baclofen
Gabapentin
Lyrics
Ambiance(or other z drugs.)
2 or possibly 1 of these can help. Whatever combo u got, it will help!

You know you the best. So use ur tools as best it works for you.
Continue eating, drinking water(most important part for recoverying) and move around no matter what ur doing. Walk up and down the street of backyard. Small things. You will eventually do more and feel better. Remember this crash lasts NO LONGER then a week to be %100 normal no batter how ur binge was. Longest i crashed was 3 days.

Treat urself good. Lay in bed and watch movies. Take a long shower or bath. Eat easy healthy things like fruit, mixed unsalted unroasted nuts. The best way i recovery with NO s get pot and benzos. Both will make u tired and hungry.Ay is a little herb and benzos. But if you have no access to prescriptions, the OTC stuff will do amazing masking(phenibut+weed+clon) and I cant stress enough that eating and drinking are super important.
Hope this helps even tho its old

Easier said then done, i know. But if u hate stim crashes like me, ud do anything to get passed the drawed out minutes, hours, and days.

Last edited: