• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Home made adderall for ADHD

Ah i see. Good decision.

Its really easy to take a little bit too much, too long so i hopp u dont blame urself tho, we’ve all been there! Yeah go ahead and try it out next time!
As someone who doesn't use often, I went through 5g in abt 2 weeks.

I spent basically every day on the stuff, I would feel like absolute shit without it.

Last saturday's shrooms and molly are having their afterglow and my mood is pretty good most of the time, don't feel the need to take more.

Maybe not having any is playing a big role here, but regardless, I could easily hook myself up with more if I REALLY wanted to. I'm broke but amp is really cheap as dirt, masturbating wont be the same for a few days tho :(

I spent basically every day on the stuff, I would feel like absolute shit without it.

Last saturday's shrooms and molly are having their afterglow and my mood is pretty good most of the time, don't feel the need to take more.

Maybe not having any is playing a big role here, but regardless, I could easily hook myself up with more if I REALLY wanted to. I'm broke but amp is really cheap as dirt, masturbating wont be the same for a few days tho :(
I know the feeling. Sounds like you took alot higher doses than whats requiered to keep your adhd in place tho 😅

Where do you live? Your dr is probably wrong about amphetamines not being prescribed... at least concerta is in a lot of countries, even shit like Japan. Btw, adderall is a US only drug as far as I know, so bring that up specifically and you might get told no on that basis.

I am in the UK and prescribed Elvanse (vyvanse for US) it is completely different to street speed imo...

Where do you live? Your dr is probably wrong about amphetamines not being prescribed... at least concerta is in a lot of countries, even shit like Japan. Btw, adderall is a US only drug as far as I know, so bring that up specifically and you might get told no on that basis.

I am in the UK and prescribed Elvanse (vyvanse for US) it is completely different to street speed imo...
South europe, i was prescribed concerta but it doesn't do anything for me, it actually makes me lethargic and really tired.

I didn't bring up any meds in particular, just that I would like to get something to help me focus. Therapy was not even recommend because im "too old for it to work" which is some of the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Adhd meds should be prescribed with CBT to have the best results.

My first massive Amphetamine experience involved snorting a total of 0.5 gr, expecting a Coke like high.

Instead it just crept up and kept us word dueling for 24 hours, the crash was horrible. felt like total shit from one minute to the next. But as a parttime user a good sleep cured that comedown.

Now my dosage's with Amp's are way more conservative.