• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Home made adderall for ADHD

WaterOverLiquour

Bluelighter
Greetings to all you awesome people!

Heres the situation, I got a diagnosis for a pretty heavy case of ADHD around a year ago.

I knew about it for years at that point but was hoping to get some prescription adderall to help with work and life in general. Mostly work though.

Welp, that didn't work out since 40+ years ago the government decided that stimulants are not approved for any psychological treatment purposes where I live.

That sucked but I got access to some pretty fricking decent speed/amphetamine now so I had idea.

Since it's essentially the same thing adderall, why not buy some empty pill casings/ capusles along with a high precision scale and make my own? I'd get the dosing information from my friends who study pharmacology. (They are not supposed to know anything about it so I can't ask them in the first place.)

This is exclusively for personal use so I wanna know how stupid that idea is exactly before I invest any money into it.

I'm always open to learn new stuff so if you are able to offer an explanation along with your answer I would be most greatful.

Yours truly,

Water 🌊 Over 🙆 Liquor🥃

The Amphetamine Paste/Powder you receive is not essentially the same thing as Adderall. Adderall is made up of 4 different Amphetamine Salts. 3 of these are Dextro-Amphetamine salts and the other is a Levo-Amphetamine salt, 2 different enantiomers.

Taking 30mgs of Amphetamine Speed Paste, isn't equivalent to taking 30mgs of Adderall. There are too many varying factors that can greatly alter the dosaging required and the effects experienced.

For example, the purity of the speed can vary wildly from source to source. What it's cut with can also vary greatly. Some are cut with simple inactive compounds like Flour or Baking Soda, while others are cut with other stimulants like Caffeine and Ephedrine. This matters greatly, because if you happen to have a batch that's combined with these other stimulants, you may be tempted to take a higher dosage to obtain the Amphetamine benefits, but in doing so, you end up consuming too much Caffeine or Ephedrine in the process, leading to cardiovascular problems. Another issue is down to the balance of the enantiomers. Adderall is 75% Dextro and 25% Levo. Dextro-Amphetamine tends to be more beneficial in terms of improving focus and motivation, while Levo-Amphetamine tends to be less beneficial in this regard, but tends to have greater physical side effects including increased blood pressure and heart rate as well as muscle twitching and jaw clenching. Ideally, you want your Amphetamine Paste to be predominantly Dextro. If it's predominantly Levo, then you're in for a bad time with less of the benefits.

If you're going to measure your dosages out for capsules. Then i'd highly recommend using your own judgement first in determining just how much of the speed gives you the desired effect. You can do this simply by wetting your finger and dipping it in the paste and giving it a taste. Wait 15 minutes or so and see how you feel. If it still isn't strong enough repeat the step again until it feels about right. Then use that to determine how much you should be putting inside the capsules. Whatever you do, don't fill the capsules up to the brim (not even the smallest size 5 capsules), this can be potentially very dangerous if you don't know the exact strength of the product you're dealing with.

The Amphetamine Paste/Powder you receive is not essentially the same thing as Adderall. Adderall is made up of 4 different Amphetamine Salts. 3 of these are Dextro-Amphetamine salts and the other is a Levo-Amphetamine salt, 2 different enantiomers.

Taking 30mgs of Amphetamine Speed Paste, isn't equivalent to taking 30mgs of Adderall. There are too many varying factors that can greatly alter the dosaging required and the effects experienced.

For example, the purity of the speed can vary wildly from source to source. What it's cut with can also vary greatly. Some are cut with simple inactive compounds like Flour or Baking Soda, while others are cut with other stimulants like Caffeine and Ephedrine. This matters greatly, because if you happen to have a batch that's combined with these other stimulants, you may be tempted to take a higher dosage to obtain the Amphetamine benefits, but in doing so, you end up consuming too much Caffeine or Ephedrine in the process, leading to cardiovascular problems. Another issue is down to the balance of the enantiomers. Adderall is 75% Dextro and 25% Levo. Dextro-Amphetamine tends to be more beneficial in terms of improving focus and motivation, while Levo-Amphetamine tends to be less beneficial in this regard, but tends to have greater physical side effects including increased blood pressure and heart rate as well as muscle twitching and jaw clenching. Ideally, you want your Amphetamine Paste to be predominantly Dextro. If it's predominantly Levo, then you're in for a bad time with less of the benefits.

If you're going to measure your dosages out for capsules. Then i'd highly recommend using your own judgement first in determining just how much of the speed gives you the desired effect. You can do this simply by wetting your finger and dipping it in the paste and giving it a taste. Wait 15 minutes or so and see how you feel. If it still isn't strong enough repeat the step again until it feels about right. Then use that to determine how much you should be putting inside the capsules. Whatever you do, don't fill the capsules up to the brim (not even the smallest size 5 capsules), this can be potentially very dangerous if you don't know the exact strength of the product you're dealing with.
Thanks for the info!

This is one of things I am naturally most concerned about. Street stuff isn't exactly something you would find in a CVS pharmacy. Purity and cutting agents being anyones guess is gonna make dosing pretty difficult but since I've at least some experience with the stuff I think I could gauge the dose to a acceptable degree.

I'd always rather put a little less and take more if needed than to overdo a single one. Second reason would be controlling how much I take, being that knowing basically exactly how much I took using the scale is a far better way to judge when I've peaked with the benefits and when it starts to roll over into the negatives. Third reason is that I can just get one of those plastic candy containers and take it when and wherever basically. Even though the burn and taste are completely managable for me I can't really make a line at a bus stop while a cop is waiting next to me. Or while my boss is talking to me at work etc etc.

At the end of the day I wanna do this to manage symptoms of a condition I have, not to go apeshit on a night out.

Is there anything else that may potentially cause harm apart from the potency and cutting agents? Like, maybe oral consuption carries certain risks that nasal doesn't which I might not be aware of? (I doubt since it doesn't make much sense to me, nasal seems like worse of the two. Pretty sure thats not how medicine and substances work though.)

Is there anything else that may potentially cause harm apart from the potency and cutting agents? Like, maybe oral consuption carries certain risks that nasal doesn't which I might not be aware of? (I doubt since it doesn't make much sense to me, nasal seems like worse of the two. Pretty sure thats not how medicine and substances work though.)
A potential hazard could be one of the adulterants it contains which could cause severe heart burn, ingestion or damage to the lining of the stomach, things that can mimic some symptoms of a heart attack and may cause some panic as a result. However, this is still a better alternative than using the nose. Detergent up the nose is certainly not a good time and using that route of entry bypasses the liver allowing potential toxins and bacteria to reach the Central Nervous System, not to mention the permanent damage it can cause to the nose, resulting in a mono nostril. If you're going to be using amp regularly, stick to oral use.

A potential hazard could be one of the adulterants it contains which could cause severe heart burn, ingestion or damage to the lining of the stomach, things that can mimic some symptoms of a heart attack and may cause some panic as a result. However, this is still a better alternative than using the nose. Detergent up the nose is certainly not a good time and using that route of entry bypasses the liver allowing potential toxins and bacteria to reach the Central Nervous System, not to mention the permanent damage it can cause to the nose, resulting in a mono nostril. If you're going to be using amp regularly, stick to oral use.
Had my first "yearly check up" a few months back and the doctor was a bit shocked how healhty by cardio-vascular system is, including the heart.

Considering I would've been considered just fat enough to be correctly categorized under "morbidly obese" just 6 years ago, my heart is incredible shape. Cholesterol is low, all my bloodwork was completely within the clinical refferences is what think it's called. Basically it's a range of numbers for everything that gets tested. The only outlier was albumin which I think was at 0.4 above the refference, negligible basically.

0 history of heart disease for at least the last 3 generations on both sides of the family so the risks of repeated oral use don't really seem like anything I should be seriously concerned about. Very active person otherwise and since I got a seditary job my stamina has understandably gone down since I sit on my ass for 8 hours a day, but I try to keep it somewhat decent. Pretty sure I could outrun an average cop if I really had to so take that as benchmark (not of those that are built like a blueberry if you get my point).

Also, a teaspoon of baking soda would resolve that. That's how my mom treated heartburn in all her kids. It's disgusting and you end up burping like someone's stuck a bike pump up your ass and took it for a spin for the next hour but a reliable, cheap and safe fix nontheless when the stomach acid wont stay put.

Using anything that increases the PH level of the stomach can raise the absorption rate of Amphetamines in the blood stream quite considerably. That's why it's recommended to avoid any form of anti-acids when taking Amphetamines, which can greatly increase the risk of OD. On the flip side, taking a high concentration of Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C (2+ grams) can act as a kill switch and can help to remove any excess Amphetamine in the blood stream relatively quickly. Handy to carry around with you just in case you do experience a problem.

Having a healthy cardio-vascular system certainly helps, but that doesn't protect it from potential long term damage. Just be wary. Listen to your own body and if something doesn't feel quite right, sit down, drink some water, take some Vit C and some deep breaths. Things can go wrong very quickly if you're careless. Take it from somebody who know's all too well.

Using anything that increases the PH level of the stomach can raise the absorption rate of Amphetamines in the blood stream quite considerably. That's why it's recommended to avoid any form of anti-acids when taking Amphetamines, which can greatly increase the risk of OD. On the flip side, taking a high concentration of Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C (2+ grams) can act as a kill switch and can help to remove any excess Amphetamine in the blood stream relatively quickly. Handy to carry around with you just in case you do experience a problem.

Having a healthy cardio-vascular system certainly helps, but that doesn't protect it from potential long term damage. Just be wary. Listen to your own body and if something doesn't feel quite right, sit down, drink some water, take some Vit C and some deep breaths. Things can go wrong very quickly if you're careless. Take it from somebody who know's all too well.
Had no clue vitamin C was a "tripkiller" for amphetamine. Considering you would want to act as soon as possible after you take it for that reason, what form should it be in?

Like how fast does the body absorb it from supplement pills for example? Cuz the info I found says 2 hours when digesting in the stomach which seems a bit long.

Also, I know that, although not a vitamin, magnesuim has a citric form which has a way better absorption rate and percentage in comparison to other that I can't recall right now. That person advised me that taking magnesuim supplements that arent in the citric from basically just runs through the body and doesn't get absorbed very well.

I have this supplement I take on the regular for muscle recovery after excersize. That one is a powder and is taken directly, no water needed, and is a combination of magnesium, vit c and a bunch of other vitamins in lower amounts.

Ran out last week and didn't bother to get more since I haven't had time to be very active since then.

I'll do a test with a larger dose of amp and measure how long it will take for the pupils to return to their normal, unstimulated dialation. Of course I will know how fast it acts based on how I feel but I think the pupils should serve like a good benchmark.

My reasoning being that nobody can tell what you are feeling but they are able to see how your body reacted to the substance. And being able to quickly appear sober from a physiological standpoint might be the very usecase that can litterally save your ass.

Other than that, you potentially saved my life with that comment there.

Had you not left it I wouldn't have thought twice about the baking soda should I get heartburn from amp.

I mostly take it when I'm alone and most likely, nobody would be there to notice and call an ambulance.

Seriously, how isn't this taught in schools??? Nobody can deny that people, if they want it enough, will take whatever substance they desire, regardless of legality.

Instead of being hush hush, why isn't common pracitce to teach people how not to die from it?

Digresion aside, since this is something I plan on taking somewhat regularly, any other seemingly harmless interactions that could put me in an early grave?

I haven't seen a megathread about this but if you have one, just send me the link to it please, I don't wanna bother you and make you type out something I can just read somewhere else.

Thank you so much for this, you got a favor from me whenever you want one.

Thanks for the info!

This is one of things I am naturally most concerned about. Street stuff isn't exactly something you would find in a CVS pharmacy. Purity and cutting agents being anyones guess is gonna make dosing pretty difficult but since I've at least some experience with the stuff I think I could gauge the dose to a acceptable degree.

I'd always rather put a little less and take more if needed than to overdo a single one. Second reason would be controlling how much I take, being that knowing basically exactly how much I took using the scale is a far better way to judge when I've peaked with the benefits and when it starts to roll over into the negatives. Third reason is that I can just get one of those plastic candy containers and take it when and wherever basically. Even though the burn and taste are completely managable for me I can't really make a line at a bus stop while a cop is waiting next to me. Or while my boss is talking to me at work etc etc.

At the end of the day I wanna do this to manage symptoms of a condition I have, not to go apeshit on a night out.

Fazz is correct is all senses...whether its meth or amp, what everyone is always wanting, is D-meth or D-amp. (The Dextro or right handed side. Levo or the left handed side is useless.
Basic chemical synthesis of either Meth or Amp naturally occurs as 50% of Dextro & 50% Levo. Most street meth is by far never pure or really even close, to being Desoxymethamphetamine. This is because of the final processes and lets say things need for separation of the racemic solution.
Levomethamphetamine, if fact so useless recreationally, where I am from, its available OTC in a certain (unnamed) nasal decongestant spray (labels colored green & white). Actually that company will use the INN of "levomethafetamine" listed as the active ingredient on the package, (go check, Ya'll know ya will), so it doesn't have the average consumer calling or refusing to buy because they think it has the OVERLY DEMONIZED drug on the news. I find this sad and funny simultaneously.
Now that being said, exact same rule applies to Amphetamine once synthesized. Its must be separated if product calls for it, and this is easily done inside the pharmaceutical's labs. The Brand "Dexedrine" is " 100%-dextroamphetamine" (that's why everyone wants it).
Also, try not to believe the literature about Adderall, where it will talk about the 25%-Levoamphetamine helps give Adderall a distinct profile (aka without saying, different effects) compared to other stimulants approved ADD/ADHD. The absolute only reason the Levo % is in there, is because, according to law, that makes it a different medication from, well, Dexedrine. That meant it could be branded...Adderall is not even close to as smooth and enjoyable Dexedrine...Your doctors know this, that why everyone discusses Adderall, this line of thinking by many doctors though is not only questionable at best, its actually more dangerous. Levoamphetamine is much harsher on your blood-pleasure, vasoconstriction, & heart rate. Its usually the main reason for your crappy side-effects towards the end of your adderall enjoyment period, it last longer than dextroamphetamine. Thank ya'll for ya time.

Had no clue vitamin C was a "tripkiller" for amphetamine. Considering you would want to act as soon as possible after you take it for that reason, what form should it be in?

Like how fast does the body absorb it from supplement pills for example? Cuz the info I found says 2 hours when digesting in the stomach which seems a bit long.

Also, I know that, although not a vitamin, magnesuim has a citric form which has a way better absorption rate and percentage in comparison to other that I can't recall right now. That person advised me that taking magnesuim supplements that arent in the citric from basically just runs through the body and doesn't get absorbed very well.

I have this supplement I take on the regular for muscle recovery after excersize. That one is a powder and is taken directly, no water needed, and is a combination of magnesium, vit c and a bunch of other vitamins in lower amounts.

Ran out last week and didn't bother to get more since I haven't had time to be very active since then.

I'll do a test with a larger dose of amp and measure how long it will take for the pupils to return to their normal, unstimulated dialation. Of course I will know how fast it acts based on how I feel but I think the pupils should serve like a good benchmark.

My reasoning being that nobody can tell what you are feeling but they are able to see how your body reacted to the substance. And being able to quickly appear sober from a physiological standpoint might be the very usecase that can litterally save your ass.
Your PH, specifically the acidic environment in the stomach, intestines & kidneys, causes amphetamines in general, to be eliminated more quickly than an alkaline environment.

Because Amphetamine is very alkaline, the acidity in the Vitamin C helps to neutralise it in the blood stream and tissues, preventing more of it from reaching the Central Nervous System. Amphetamine doesn't remain in the Central Nervous System for very long. When you take Amphetamine (orally), it is processed by the liver in stages, it doesn't all reach the brain at once. So high concentrations of Vitamin C will still work, even hours after taking the Amphetamine.

Vitamin C in high concentrations (2-4 grams) are absorbed very quickly. The time may vary from person to person slightly depending on their body weight, metabolism... etc. But for me personally, whenever I've needed to cancel Amphetamine out, I find that a high concentration of Vitamin C starts working in 15-20 minutes. Don't swallow the Vitamin C tablets hole. Crunch them up in your mouth before swallowing to speed up the absorption. It tastes awful and may give you some horrendous heartburn, but you should feel noticeably better within half an hour.

Regular Amphetamine taken at a safe sensible dose shouldn't cause any real noticeable difference in pupil dilation. It can however slow down the response time. So if you look into a mirror in a low lit room, then suddenly turn the main light on, your pupils may contract a little more slowly than they normally would. Your pupils shouldn't be consistently blown out however, this could signal a serious overdose or something else in the batch that shouldn't be in there. Your pupils shouldn't look like they would on MDMA or Acid for example.

In terms of other possible interactions. It's difficult to say. There may be unknown interactions yet to be discovered. Taking large doses of Amphetamine with large doses of Serotonergic substances such as Tryptophan, Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor's, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor's or MDMA can greatly increase the risk of Serotonin Syndrome. So are generally best avoided, just to be on the safe side.

Because Amphetamine is very alkaline, the acidity in the Vitamin C helps to neutralise it in the blood stream and tissues, preventing more of it from reaching the Central Nervous System. Amphetamine doesn't remain in the Central Nervous System for very long. When you take Amphetamine (orally), it is processed by the liver in stages, it doesn't all reach the brain at once. So high concentrations of Vitamin C will still work, even hours after taking the Amphetamine.

Vitamin C in high concentrations (2-4 grams) are absorbed very quickly. The time may vary from person to person slightly depending on their body weight, metabolism... etc. But for me personally, whenever I've needed to cancel Amphetamine out, I find that a high concentration of Vitamin C starts working in 15-20 minutes. Don't swallow the Vitamin C tablets hole. Crunch them up in your mouth before swallowing to speed up the absorption. It tastes awful and may give you some horrendous heartburn, but you should feel noticeably better within half an hour.

Regular Amphetamine taken at a safe sensible dose shouldn't cause any real noticeable difference in pupil dilation. It can however slow down the response time. So if you look into a mirror in a low lit room, then suddenly turn the main light on, your pupils may contract a little more slowly than they normally would. Your pupils shouldn't be consistently blown out however, this could signal a serious overdose or something else in the batch that shouldn't be in there. Your pupils shouldn't look like they would on MDMA or Acid for example.

In terms of other possible interactions. It's difficult to say. There may be unknown interactions yet to be discovered. Taking large doses of Amphetamine with large doses of Serotonergic substances such as Tryptophan, Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor's, Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor's or MDMA can greatly increase the risk of Serotonin Syndrome. So are generally best avoided, just to be on the safe side.
Well after a larger dose of the stuff I have, which is pretty strong, the pupils would be slowed you said and more prone to dialiation but would constrict again under exposure to a brighter light. They wouldn't get stuck in that dialated mdma state.

Interestingly, I am more sensitive to light on a high dose of amphetamine then mdma, even though on M dialiation is noticeably greater.

I only ever noticed this in my apartment which is always dimly lit when daylight is absent.

A side note for both both amp and mdma, dialation is not symmetrical, one eye is always around 0.5-1mm more dialated than the other. First time I noticed it I thought that I imagined it, but it's there for sure.

Idk if it matters but never had a concussion in my life to my knowledge.

The reason vitamin C is a "tripkiller" is that it is an acid that makes amphetamine into a charged form that stays in your urine rather then absorbing from your bladder. Magnesium citrate won't do that because Mg2+ is the counterion, not H+.

If you are trying to dose speed therapeutically, my advice would be to find a batch that is good, and buy a few grams of it. Then dissolve it in like 10 ml water/gram. You can use an oral syringe to measure 1 ml out into 100 mls of water and then have a dosage of 1 mg speed paste per mL as a daily stock, and freeze the concentrated speed water for storage (just be sure it all redissolves when re-making the working stock). Then you can just do 10 mL doses (using the oral syringe to measure), and find the amount that works for you (as street speed is likely to be fairly impure).

I did this when in college, and it gave me a very stable way to dose amph. Despite frequent use, I never fell into patterns of abuse or addiction (but ymmv, stimulants are definately not my drug of choice, so be careful and know thyself).

The reason vitamin C is a "tripkiller" is that it is an acid that makes amphetamine into a charged form that stays in your urine rather then absorbing from your bladder. Magnesium citrate won't do that because Mg2+ is the counterion, not H+.

If you are trying to dose speed therapeutically, my advice would be to find a batch that is good, and buy a few grams of it. Then dissolve it in like 10 ml water/gram. You can use an oral syringe to measure 1 ml out into 100 mls of water and then have a dosage of 1 mg speed paste per mL as a daily stock, and freeze the concentrated speed water for storage (just be sure it all redissolves when re-making the working stock). Then you can just do 10 mL doses (using the oral syringe to measure), and find the amount that works for you (as street speed is likely to be fairly impure).

I did this when in college, and it gave me a very stable way to dose amph. Despite frequent use, I never fell into patterns of abuse or addiction (but ymmv, stimulants are definately not my drug of choice, so be careful and know thyself).
So basically anything that increases acidity in you digestive and renal system should do the trick or is ionised hydrogen the crucial piece in the equation?

Dilution in water is something that I avoid doing at all costs due to the damage it would cause to my teeth, and while the syringe would avoid that if I were to dispense it right into my throat, I still don't feel very comfortable with it.

I prefer consuming something solid with a physical barrier between the substance and my body until it's right where it should be, my stomach.

I'm not too worried about addiction since doing it in larger doses over multiple days negates any benefits. Sleep deprivation is still affecting my mind even if my body doesn't feel it when I take it, and just amplifies my lack of focus. Simple addition and subtraction of two digit numbers feels like an insurmountable task and takes me way too long with way too much effort.

The only reason I take it is to improve cognitive function not to impair it, and for that reason alone, I don't believe I would ever reach addiction or severe abuse. But I do still try to tread carefully, dependece is still a very likely outcome if I don't stay vigilant about it.

You gotta respect what you take, most of the time it can kick your ass into tomorrow. It usually will too if you don't.

A 4 day bender I had intentionally when I first started using to teach me about my potential future if I don't pay attention to what I'm doing helped me stay on the right track.

The comedown was really mellow though, the next day after taking my last dose was just like any other in my day-to-day life.

But day 3 and 4 were the one of the worst I ever had.

So basically anything that increases acidity in you digestive and renal system should do the trick or is ionised hydrogen the crucial piece in the equation?

Dilution in water is something that I avoid doing at all costs due to the damage it would cause to my teeth, and while the syringe would avoid that if I were to dispense it right into my throat, I still don't feel very comfortable with it.

I prefer consuming something solid with a physical barrier between the substance and my body until it's right where it should be, my stomach.

I'm not too worried about addiction since doing it in larger doses over multiple days negates any benefits. Sleep deprivation is still affecting my mind even if my body doesn't feel it when I take it, and just amplifies my lack of focus. Simple addition and subtraction of two digit numbers feels like an insurmountable task and takes me way too long with way too much effort.

The only reason I take it is to improve cognitive function not to impair it, and for that reason alone, I don't believe I would ever reach addiction or severe abuse. But I do still try to tread carefully, dependece is still a very likely outcome if I don't stay vigilant about it.

Ionized hydrogen is acid at the most fundamental level. I guess there are compounds that produce acid through metabolism, and those would work too. The main goal is to acidity the bladder/renal system. (the converse also holds true, where increasing pH in that system will increase duration due to resorbtion).

There shouldn't be negative dental effects from liquid dosing, amphetamine is basic and should be less bad for enamel than most acids. Furthermore chasing it with a glass of water should ameliorate issues.

The main dental issues with stimulants are due to reduced salivation, teeth grinding and loss of dental care (leading to dental caries). It is not due to any inherent chemical properties of the active compound.

Either way my reccomendation would be to find a good batch, and then get a lot of it for consistency. The only reason not to do this would be if you are a student living in dorms or at a parent's house or somewhere like that, where a large quantity of drugs could get you in a lot of trouble.

I am assuming you are in Europe or are getting it on the darkweb. I would personally reccomend not self medicating with methamphetamine, it seems to have a lot more abuse liability/issues with long duration making you reach a steady state after a while that is pro-manic.

Hey guys!
I’m from sweden, and over here regular amphetamine is VERY common in every way shape or form like powder, paste, stones u name it. And like u say it always vary alot from batch to batch regarding whether its dex or levo dominant. What i’ve learned from experience is that when IV is your preferred ROA and you seek a heavy rush it has to be of pretty high % levo, because dex doesnt provide barely any rush at all, but a mild, soft, kinda beautiful(?) onset even if IV’d. I know that because i have IV’d large doses of our prescription meds that equals your dexedrine.

But like like the guys before me say, the dex is what you want for adhd and over here its pretty common that people like you who doesnt get a prescription turns to street amp and take small amounts with good results, but one thing that they usually do that no one here has said is to purify the stuff to get rid of most (if not all) cutting agents.

What you do is that you that you take 2 drinking glasses, pretty big ones and then you take 2 coffefilters stacked together and place ontop of one of the glasses. Pour your amp powder in the other glass, prefferably like 5 grams or something. Next step is that you squirt pure acetone (oil free) over the amphetamine, pour enough acetone to kinda fill up so that all amp is under acetone and then you stir for while and let it sit.
Then you pour the solution into the filter and let the acetone containing the cutting agents run through it. The amphetamine sulphate isnt soluable in acetone and Will stay in the filter.
You can squirt some more acetone on it if you like just to rinse even more. When it has ceased to drip from the filter you pour the remaining amphetamine that you have in the filter onto a plate and let it dry out completely. Acetone evaporates up to like 100%.
When your stuff feels dry and doesnt smell of acetone it is done and will almost certainly be alot more white, a bit lighter but alot cleaner!

Another upside of doing this is that it somehow will feel alot more like dex, i dont know if it converts some of the levo ( certainly not) but as you get rid of most of what its cut with it will feel alot lighter and cleaner in its profile, and be of better use for adhd medication. Many of the IV users dont like to do this because of the fact that it takes away some (or much) of what provides the heavy rush.

Give it a try and see what you think!

P.S - whatever you do, keep fire far away from this procedure!! 😂

Last edited:
Hey guys!
I’m from sweden, and over here regular amphetamine is VERY common in every way shape or form like powder, paste, stones u name it. And like u say it always vary alot from batch to batch regarding whether its dex or levo dominant. What i’ve learned from experience is that when IV is your preferred ROA and you seek a heavy rush it has to be of pretty high % levo, because dex doesnt provide barely any rush at all, but a mild, soft, kinda beautiful(?) onset even if IV’d. I know that because i have IV’d large doses of our prescription meds that equals your dexedrine.

But like like the guys before me say, the dex is what you want for adhd and over here its pretty common that people like you who doesnt get a prescription turns to street amp and take small amounts with good results, but one thing that they usually do that no one here has said is to purify the stuff to get rid of most (if not all) cutting agents.

What you do is that you that you take 2 drinking glasses, pretty big ones and then you take 2 coffefilters stacked together and place ontop of one of the glasses. Pour your amp powder in the other glass, prefferably like 5 grams or something. Next step is that you squirt pure acetone (oil free) over the amphetamine, pour enough acetone to kinda fill up so that all amp is under acetone and then you stir for while and let it sit.
Then you pour the solution into the filter and let the acetone containing the cutting agents run through it. The amphetamine sulphate isnt soluable in acetone and Will stay in the filter.
You can squirt some more acetone on it if you like just to rinse even more. When it has ceased to drip from the filter you pour the remaining amphetamine that you have in the filter onto a plate and let it dry out completely. Acetone evaporates up to like 100%.
When your stuff feels dry and doesnt smell of acetone it is done and will almost certainly be alot more white, a bit lighter but alot cleaner!

Another upside of doing this is that it somehow will feel alot more like dex, i dont know if it converts some of the levo ( certainly not) but as you get rid of most of what its cut with it will feel alot lighter and cleaner in its profile, and be of better use for adhd medication. Many of the IV users dont like to do this because of the fact that it takes away some (or much) of what provides the heavy rush.

Give it a try and see what you think!

P.S - whatever you do, keep fire far away from this procedure!! 😂
I've already decided to do an acetone wash next time I take some.

Went a little overboard these past few weeks, my dopamine receptors are fucked right now.

Gonna give my brain a month or two of absolute sobriety to recover.

I did amp multiple days in a row to the point that my pupils were dialated, every time. Last saturday was also eventful, shrooms + e + apm.

Didn't even feel that good so I'm hitting the breaks for now, I'll let you know what the yield is with the amp I am able to get once I get back to it.

And thanks for the awesome advice!

I've already decided to do an acetone wash next time I take some.

Went a little overboard these past few weeks, my dopamine receptors are fucked right now.

Gonna give my brain a month or two of absolute sobriety to recover.

I did amp multiple days in a row to the point that my pupils were dialated, every time. Last saturday was also eventful, shrooms + e + apm.

Didn't even feel that good so I'm hitting the breaks for now, I'll let you know what the yield is with the amp I am able to get once I get back to it.

And thanks for the awesome advice!
Ah i see. Good decision.

Its really easy to take a little bit too much, too long so i hopp u dont blame urself tho, we’ve all been there! Yeah go ahead and try it out next time!

Besides the fact I took Vitamine C, specifically the Ester of it. No clue if that matters. Which never caused any negative effect's. Ester-C is not acidic btw.

The difference between DL-Amphetamine and Dextro-Amphetamine is like night and day. The former is way more euphoric and way less functional ime.