• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Home heroin detox

MadamHatter

Greenlighter
Tomorrow I'll be doing the last of my heroin before detoxing. I've wanted to do this for quite some time but I've waited; partially out of fear and also it's taken time to gather supplies.

I have 15 Xanax bars, 30 Flexeril, 1 12mg Suboxone strip, alieve, and immodium.

I've been using heavily for 4 years now and though I've detoxed once in a center, my other attempts have ended with me caving in and calling my dealer after not even 2 days. But I've never had the supplies I have now to help.

How much will all this stuff help? Is the xanax enough to allow me to sleep through the worst of it? And how should I break the sub down? Also I'm worried about developing a physical dependence on Xanax...how long can one take large doses of benzos without becoming physically addicted? Also is there anything else easily obtainable that I might need?

tia

dont use the sub. it will still suck but with the xanax and immodium you are good to go. just take the xanax at night. you will not remember it after it is all said and done. you got this. i would only try to use the xanax for 3 or 4 days if you can. good luck

Lol we should make a video "bluelights family home video detox guide" "learn from the experts!" Seriously tho lol get as much comfort meds as possible and accept the fact that you may not be ready for this yet dont, best yourself up if you can't make it.

Lol we should make a video "bluelights family home video detox guide" "learn from the experts!" Seriously tho lol get as much comfort meds as possible and accept the fact that you may not be ready for this yet dont, best yourself up if you can't make it.
Actually we're working on a sticky in SL on just this subject.