• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Holy Shit - 2mg Xanax bars

joeballer

Bluelighter
I remember a post saying I would never see a xan-bar. Well guess what? I recently aquired about five or six of these joys, but was hesitant because I wasnt sure if it was xanax. It is the generic, but I looked up the pill on rxlist and a picture on erowid, and sure enough, it is a 2 mg Xanax generic bar. HOLY SHIT. I paid 7 bucks for each one, is this a good deal or no? If not, oh well, Ive never had Xanax before and will take it this weekend.

The price is way too high, but they are nice. Just take one your first time. One and a half should be the highest dose you'll ever take. I took 3.5mg once and don't remember a thing.
-Myco

No, I mean you wont ever see a bar from a doctor, they are common on the street... $7 is a rather high price..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)

Beat this, when i was in my pharmacy stealing prime, I sold non generic 2mg Xanax bars to all of my boyz for $1.75 a piece. Now before i get flamed about how much lute i could have made, I must tell you, I'am not in it for the $$$, i am simply alll bout havin a great time!! Peace Yall!!
MIKE
------------------
If you're goin to do something, do it, "Rollin Face" you'll enjoy it more!!!!

wait you paid 7$ for each one yet you're not sure if you have 5 or 6
message board people are wierd

$7 a piece is crazy. I've never paid more than $4 for each bar, but that was before I found my limitless source for $0.75 a piece. Never have to destroy the bank again just for a bottle of 2mg xanax.
I will comment, though, that at a party, if I've been up all night on some type of stimulant and it's now bedtime, I would easily shell out $10 for any strong benzo just to go to sleep. But that's only if I forgot my own supply. It's hard to imagine the days of partying before the benzos were available to me.

In Saint Louis those would go for like $5 on average... wow!!.. it's really hard to find anything but 1mg "footballs" around here..
------------------
*Moderation Is The Key*
~*~Love Is The Answer~*~
STLROLLER.HOMESTEAD.COM

7$ ?!? Damn I wish I could charge peeps that price around here. I can get 30 2mg xanax bars for 40-45 each. wow 7 is outrageous. Where are you from?