• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

i also know alot of chicks who are not "fat" and are very clingy, possesive and jeolous, it has nothing to do with weight

Sorry guys, I wasn't meaning to come off as an angry bitch or anything.
No, I definately would not have chosen to be fat instead. I like my body now, but I was very skinny growing up...and yeah, that shit hurts. A lot.
I think the only thing I was responding to in this thread was people dissing Gwenyth Paltrow...I understand not finding her attractive, but people always talk about her body being disgusting and stuff, which gets a little bothersome when she basically has a body like me.
I just feel like people should not be judged on their looks...obviously if someone weighs 400 pounds or 80 pounds something is probably wrong in both cases. It's about being healthy in your own skin and bones, and there is a WIDE range of weight that fits into the "healthy" category.
I am done now.
;)

Also I just wanted to add - I have looked at your pictures and you aren't even good looking yourself (IMO), so maybe what others have said in relation to some of the people you have slept with is true and that they are using you and lowering their standards. Im sure some people have thought exactly the same about you - in relation to you not being good enough for them... but they are probably just nice enough not to say it to your face.

Plazma's words were words of wisdom - you can lose fat, but you cant lose ugly!!! Go Plaz.

kennyseven said:
I also think that you shouldnt really be "fucking" girls that you dont find attractive just so your can stick your dick in something human.

Yup, I agree. Which is what I said before - if you don't want advances from these women THEN DON'T SLEEP WITH THEM. Of course it got lost in the tangential nature of this thread ;)

shadowbunny said:
i like chunky girls:) i like skinny girls, too, but only if they got cute little small fairy-like boobies to match:D i hate a chick whos only weghs like 120 yet has a d-cup. that looks fucking stupid:p

I was 112lbs n had a 34dd chest and i only got good comments, now im about 110lbs with a 34c chest, i didnt ask for big boobs and a small body but it wasnt the worst thing to happen :)

I used to be what you'd consider a 'fat chick'.

I'm no longer a 'fat chick'.

I get a considerable amount of play without 'begging for it'. I used to get a considerable amount of play even as a 'fat chick'.

I am no more or no less 'clingy' or 'desperate' now that I'm no longer 'fat', not that I ever was clingy or desperate to begin with.

Everyone you meet will be different and will act the way they act because that's who they are, not because of their weight.

^^hey i didnt mean anything by it . (((hugs))) and lots of chocolate is the best thing for your pms :)

lol yea, your'll feel better for it :):) im sure hed rather have a happy mommy and no chocolate than an angry mommy and still keep his chocolate :)

This is off topic but Shadowbunny just reminded me of how much of a bitch my ex wife turned into when she got pms. It was unbelieveable. She could be like a completely different person. She would actually throw things. At me. Boy, I sure dont miss that action. Not to intimate that you are a bitch, Shadow, just the fact that you have pms reminded me, is all. Please dont take this post personally.

kennyseven

Because then he couldn't come back later and reminisce about what it was like to get attention.

How different this thread would have been had he posted about "Phat Chicks."

wow this thread must be a record in views and replies. Necro only you and the gr8 mod gods have the power to make this disapear.

Are you glad you posted it?

U certainly got some interesting responses. you must have known that this would happen as you seem far too intelligent (i can see this by how you write in other threads).

REAL MOTIVE?
BTW did you get any of those "low fat chicks" you do like PM you with offers for a shag? or wasnt that your intention?

I think that this has been one of the most interesting threads in terms of thought provocation and i suspect that this is what you set out to do + like the other poster said you got some attention out of it - but did you pull?

NT, I would not like to see this thread disappear - that would be a damn shame, not to mention an insult to those who've worked hard on their posts.

So I formally ask that you do not delete it; the decision of course still rests with you. However I will close it as per your request. I think every side of this argument has pretty much been thrashed out, although if there are any requests to re-open it I'll certainly consider it.

Thankyou to everyone who replied with such candour and maturity. It's been a fascinating discussion :)