hmm yep i have officially gone crazy

TAC

Bluelighter
well i knew it as soon as i got down here for winter break, miami wouold eventually make me go insane if i stayed here long enough, and guess what i realized today that i have infact been here for too long and have definietly gone insane, i went from the peaceful gainesville ollege student to a violent lunatic in just this short time, so i set my mind and tomorrow i am leaving this damned place before it completely gets to me
hopefully it is only temporary insanity but i will only know once i have left this town and safely arrived in tampa
hopefully i will return back to my peaceful loving nature and not just totally let miami get me the day that i leave and go out and beat someone with a spoon or giant dildo or something ohh well, i cant wait to be back in gainesville
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

good luck returning to the fun loving peaceful Alex we all know an love...
although i really don't think miami is all that bad... but to each his own

yup..thats what happens. It only takes one pill....thats what happened to me. Now I am livin la vida loca!!

I used to live in Miami and Ft Lauderdale, and i know exactly what you mean. It fucking sucks down there.
Hey! you live in Gainsville? Do you know this guy named Todd?
lol
------------------
peace and knowledge AcidBurn

Tac, cant wait for you to get back!! Knew you would go nuts with the crazEE shit that goes on down there, like the shit that happend to a friend of ours. It's a nice place to visit, as long as you dont plan on hanging out for too long. Get in touch with me when you get into town.
ENJOY the long ride!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

I'm officially out of miami and back to gainesville, never felt such love for this small college city, hate school but love everything else about gainesville.... what finally happened with the club closing times??? is it in effect?????