• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hitting veins

closeau

Bluelighter
I have another thread like this but not much help. This is really harm reduction cause Ina keep doing it regardless. I've been shooting my 8mg dillies. We'll it's been 3 weeks and my hands are pretty beat up. I use neosporin so they don't look so bad but both are slightly swollen. I have tiny veins. Nothing in my arms. I know I got a big honker in crook of right arm and went digging for it yesterday. I recently had blood drawn and even they had a hard time but I used their mark and nothing. So I've been going with my hand and ankles and I'm running out of spots. It's not like I miss shots cause they don't lump or hurt and always vein blood when I pull out but no rush. It could be my tolerance but I hit one yesterday and it was great. I'm wasting pills. Just tried half hr ago and no blood drawback but I pushed in and slight buzz. I haven't hit my feet yet so I was thinking about that. I've read the injection mega thread on here and studied maps of veins everywhere and I'm just stuck. Is their anything but heat that makes veins pop up? Any tips on where other people go or where I can go would be appreciated. Like I said, harm reduction. Don't wanna mess myself up and I know it's a bad habit but it's just where I'm at. I've seen people go between their fingers on tv. Is that legit? Anyway, thanks