L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hitting a woman

Semicolonroxy

Greenlighter
I had to go back to 2011 to find a post that addresses my fetish. But, I am a woman and I actually get off on being hit. I'm not talking about spanking my ass. I mean a good hard hit to the face brings me to an orgasim. I don't want to hear any lectures about my fetish; I just want to know if there is anyone out there that doesn't find this totally fucked up.

I had to go back to 2011 to find a post that addresses my fetish. But, I am a woman and I actually get off on being hit. I'm not talking about spanking my ass. I mean a good hard hit to the face brings me to an orgasim. I don't want to hear any lectures about my fetish; I just want to know if there is anyone out there that doesn't find this totally fucked up.

Are you a slave or masochist? I know gay men who are into being choked and face slapped but they like this kink, and some have the kink of being punched in the stomach by a Master or Dominant man during sex.

Last edited:
you don´t like been slapped in your ass and like on your face? weird

Well I can certainly think of better ways to get my jollies off than a dig in the face.

Nah. That's not fucked at all. I've been with a few girls who loved being slapped in the face during sex. Nothing like really intense sex & then she screams for you to fucking hit her. Talk about some sexy Shit. ?