• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Hitler was a meth addict, report reveals

bit_pattern

Ex-Bluelighter
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.620351?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Recently released American dossier shows Nazi leader took 74 different drugs - but debunks claim that he lost a testicle in battle.

Nazi leader Adolf Hitler was addicted to crystal methamphetamine, a recently released American Military Intelligence dossier shows, according to the British Daily Mail.

The 47-page document reveals that Hitler, often described as a lifelong hypochondriac, took 74 different medications including crystal meth – believed to be a remedy for fatigue at the time.

The report claims that the Fuhrer took the drug before meeting with Italian dictator Benito Mussolini in the summer of 1943, when he "he ranted non-stop for two hours," according to the Daily Mail.

He also reportedly received nine injections of the drug during his final days in a Berlin bunker.

The American dossier was based on Hitler's medical records and interviews with doctors who treated him, including his personal physician Dr. Theodor Morell.

Despite revealing the Nazi leader's drug abuse, the military intelligence file debunks another medical claim about Hitler – that he lost a testicle during the Battle of the Somme.

i recently watched an interesting documentary about hitler and his drug use, its pretty interesting to think about whether his drug use had a big effect on his decisions as a leader.

apparently he was having daily injections of meth, and used other downers as well i think, but he valued his private physician over his other top people around him, to the point he needed his physician around him all the time.

every one know adolf was a speed freak this is very well know knowledge christ i know that in school over 20 year years ago he would have it in jected each morning why do you think he lost the war

This isn't new news. I've known Hitler took IV methamphetamine for as long as I can remember and historians knew this for decades.. He also took cocaine eye drops I've heard.. And 'OF COURSE' (as Cenk Uygur says) his meth use effected the way he made decisions and shit b4 and during WWII.. hitler was a staright up meth/coke head! this isn't new knowledge, most people know this already...

edit: See I knew it, i just read the responses and everything I just said others have mentioned. (ex. cocaine eye drops, Hitlers amphetamine use is old as hell knowledge..) Was this article written in the 1960's or something? lol

This isn't new news. I've known Hitler took IV methamphetamine for as long as I can remember and historians knew this for decades.. He also took cocaine eye drops I've heard.. And 'OF COURSE' (as Cenk Uygur says) his meth use effected the way he made decisions and shit b4 and during WWII.. hitler was a staright up meth/coke head! this isn't new knowledge, most people know this already...

edit: See I knew it, i just read the responses and everything I just said others have mentioned. (ex. cocaine eye drops, Hitlers amphetamine use is old as hell knowledge..) Was this article written in the 1960's or something? lol

Well there's a quote from the daily mail in there once i seen that i would have wrote the article off but i happen to have watched that docu that was posted about a year ago.

Getting geeked and playing grand strategy games is pretty fun.

he was also on some kind of IV opiate, demarol comes to mind but i cant be sure. also alot of really obscure shit.

his chemists did come up with methadone, right?

I believe so...I know morphine supplies were super low so they needed a cheap replacement that didn't need a natural precursor like poppies with morphine.

I also am pretty sure the "Nazi" method or cold cook synth is how a lot of backyard tweakers make their own. I'm pretty sure naI chemists came up with a way to make high quality crystal using an easier synth, so I net Hitler had a ton of it laying around....basically on Speedball's all the time, add in prob experimental drugs and all sorts of uppers and downers like strong barbs, its a wonder he could walk AMD talk.... But he did have his personal physician w him 24 7

yeah i thought it was because of their morphine supply being low.

and yeah, you do your research into the cunt and see he was on alooot of shit.

didn't everyone already know this?

meth+power=insanity=chaos, notwithstanding he was insane before his drug use

This isn't really all that uncommon for the time and place. As I understand it many Axis as well as allied troops were given methamphetamine/cocaine to help them fight through what would otherwise be a debilitating injury.

I would imagine Hitler used it in an attempt to decrease the amount of time he slept, as it is documented that in the early stages of the war there was more than one mistake made due to the fact Hitler would often sleep well into the day.