• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hit n' Miss Injecting Cocaine.

Zeusyj

Greenlighter
This is my first post to BL so bare with me, I have avidly lurked this website like a madman at times.

Today I woke up around 9:30am and banged about .18 of some black(only H I really see over here on the west coast) decent quality, nothing too impressive.

Around 1 or 2 in the afternoon I picked up some coke, and right around that time I loaded up about .10 for a tester, gotta say I was impressed with the quality, sounded like a jet was taking off outside my room with the ringing in waves in my ears, got a great numb feeling that began from the back of my throat and crept threw the rest of my mouth, numb, boost of energy, some sweat comes on, So this was decent stuff..
Took one more shot( .12) of black right around 6 or 7 pm..

Later on in the night, a little bit before midnight, I loaded up a speedball of .14 black and .04 of coke) Pretty weak weights but hey im stayin on the safer side, and this speedball actually got me goin pretty good, again got all the effects of the cocaine, numbness, energy, ringing, then the heroin rush came in and i was kickin ass man, enjoying it WOO!!

Now HERE is what I am very concerned about, a couple hours after the speedball around 2 am(which was 2 1/2 hours before me writing this) I decided I would end the night with a niiiice cocaine shot, which makes no sense I know but, fuuuck it... so I load up about .16 in my spoon, stir it around, draw up my water/cocaine mixture which ended up being 40cc with cocaine. I had a little trouble getting a good vein because it is cold, but I got it eventually, blasted all that sucker into me in sheer joy and excitement because coke rushes are just THE SHIT!!! and im waiting.... wwaaaaaaiting...and waiting... "WHAT THE FUCK" minutes go by and nothing at all, I didn't even get local numbness, numbness in the mouth, no ringing, no nausea even.. If anyone has any idea as to what I may have done to not feel this at all please help out, I feel like I am just wasting product because I did another good sized shot after the one I just mentioned, this one gave me a sliiiight head change and some really quiet mellow ears ringing.. I just dont understand, any details I may have left out that would help feel free to ask please.

Last edited:
IV coke is really the best on the first shot... after that its usually less and less intense of a rush/high and you just end up chasing it the rest of the day... Crack is the same way when you smoke it(or IV it also). You take that first hit.. and even if you wait like an hour or two to do more, usually its just no where near as intense as that first hit. That is why these 2 ROAs are the most addicting with coke. Because you get that insanely awesome, euphoric rush and high the first shot or hit because your going from no cocaine at all in your bloodstream to cocaine rushing all through your bloodstream in a matter of seconds.. and then its gone after 10-20mins, and your dying for another one just like it.. Unless you wait long enough its not going to be as satisfying after that first hit for the rest of the day.. It takes some serious will power to space coke out to be nice every hit you take either IV or smoked its just one of the most addicting drugs ever short term or when you have it in your possession.. you just want to keep going and going non stop.. that's how it is with me.