• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hit me crack helping with constipation

DaK_2_DeZ_04_88

Greenlighter
I've been dealing with opioid constipation for quite some time now and I've finally found a remedy that helps me big time!!! Unfortunately it's during a blast of crack lol. As soon as I start my blast the movement begins. That easy lol I couldn't stop it even if I wanted too. I've heard of crack making people feel like they have to go just before a blast but I've never heard of someone doing a blast while sitting on the shitter to help them shit! Of course this was by sheer coincidence that I found this to help me with my constipation issues. Just happened to be sitting on the toilet for so long I didnt feel like waiting forever to do a blast so figured wth I'll just do one now and as soon as the first bit of smoke hit my lungs, the movement began and cleaned me out!! Sorry if this is TMI, I tried to keep it as PC as possible while still being clear about what it is that I'm talking about here. This was just awesome to me!! Although it doesn't soften the stool so if its as hard as a rock there is still pain but that can be an easy fix but as long as I can get it moving then all is well!!! Ha

What's a blast? I do need help with this issue though so maybe I'll try what you suggest if I know what it is?

A blast as in a hit of crack cocaine. Obviously you'd have to actually smoke it for this to be a possible method for helping you with any constipation issues you may have from w.e reasons. But I'd imagine that it may not work as well for someone else as it did for me since different drugs effect everyone differently. But I will say that it def would not hurt to try it out. Hell, if it doesn't do the intended at least you catch a nice high while proceeding to go thru the "hell" of constipation lol.

I prefer miralax lol.

Even during my nasty coke binge many, many years ago, I only smoked rock once or twice.

But hey man, if it works for you and you like crack, that's awesome. Opiate constipation suuuuuuuucks.

A decade ago when I bought about a subaru impreza wrx's worth of fishscale (really, it was awesome snorted, it was a calming concentrating high when I kept a little .15 or such to snort before going to bed, turning it into freebase in my dorm room, man that cost me a lot of lighters. Just when my guy said his delivery guy was on the way on the phone, I'd get the feeling that I need to take a shit while he was coming home, which wasn't very long, honestly if the guy wasn't so paranoid (I stopped using, easily, when i had to do some internship in MTL, which I told him i would be going and that LG had emailed me and said that my cellphone was to be returned to them, with a 25 dollars cheque and they would send me a new one, cos it stopped being supported. So my phone number changed, and when I called him when I was back he goes "Never call here again, he says he recognizes my voice but that it's been too long etc. and I had moved, about 1 mile. So yeah I'd get so excited I'd be smoking bowls soon after my perfect cook, when I used ammonia instead of baking soda, dear god. It's like you're so excited you shit yourself...i didn't but there you go. Now that I am on opiates constantly (prescribed), what might have been IBS is gone. I doubt anything could get me to take a number 2 other than the 3 laxatives i have to take.

Its actually a known fact stimulants produce a BM. Every time a snort a line of meth i go #2 after lol

Yeah I had always heard of amphetamines creating bowel movements but it wasn't until I started taking adderal that I finally Understood just how well they helped the movement. If I woke up one morning super blocked up from several days of massive opiate intake i could always count on my large dunkin donuts coffee (turbo shot included of course lol) and that adderal kicking in about 30-45 min after taking it. Man talk about hitting your stomach wanting to clear you out completely. I couldn't believe it. But oddly enough after mixing the opiate with the adderal it wouldn't work the same way unless I was on the opiates at the same time. I've always wondered why it got like that since the opiate is the reason for being backed up.

Anybody have any insight as to why this was?

But anyway back to original point, I'm not thrilled that crack seems to be the only an best thing that seems to help me get the movement going. I mean its cool when I'm on s binge but don't really want to have to do s blast whenever I'm backed up lol. Or may not always be able to do a blast at that particular time. But yeah rarely do I feel a BM coming on leading up to my first hit or after the hit. its always during. Well not every time. There are times that flight feeling Judt before but very rare and almost never after I finish the hit. Seems to never fail to hit me hard right in middle of blast or at beginning. So figured I'd make it work to my advantage lol. I've heard from old heads that if you shit your pants from a hit that's a good thing cuz you just had one hell of a blast and ringer.

One last thing, you must go on urban dictionary and look up "bell ringer" lmao some of the definitions are great ???