• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hippy-Flipping vs Candy-Flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always prefered lsd over shrooms, shrroms never made me trip that hard and usually caused some unpleasnt effects, not just nausua but a queasyness in my legs, I always loved how nothing ever physicly went wrong acid due to the extreme potentcy.

I had candyflipped a couple times and that was great and all, but one time I hippy flipped 2 string rolls, and about 2-3 grams of average shrooms, I had the crazyest body effects, visuals of all kinds, moving visuals, audio hallucinations the room itself moved and undulated, the walls seemed to move along like scrolling in a video game, i ran around like a nut from the energy. At one point someone did the "dropping through the floor trick" but with the visual of looking down a well at gold.. I saw that gold at the bottom, wayyy at the bottom, and felt my shit fall down the well, then spazed out hard as i was about to hit bottom, couldn't help it, all my friends laughed soo hard at how I twicthed..

Anyways I highly reccomend trying both, their completly diffrent animals and as long as you have enougth rolls to last till the lsd runs out you might like acid even if you hatedt before, same with shrooms.

Since you have them all... do them all at the same time! Haha, has anyone ever done acid, shrooms, and e at the same time? Damn that must be one really fucked up crazy trip if you did.

I'd imagine that candyflipping is more intense cause the LSD stimulation/energy and the MDMA energy would synergize.

I've never done it but I could see MDMA having potential to alleviate ANY psychedelic anxiety/bad thoughts.

Let me choose for you Pingu. Candyflip. :)

Admittedly I've never done a hippy flip, but the synergy between LSD and MDMA is unbelievable. It feels like a perfect drug experience, pure empathy & euphoria and even that shitey dubstep stuff will sound good.

For those of you that are saying candyflip, what time do you do your dosages? E at +4 hours?

i think u should go with the crazy flip. no joke.:| take a little less of shrooms and acid. 2 hits of acid and a 1/16th or a little more of shrooms with desired amount of xtc. take a little bit of benzos during the e comedown if u can get ur hands on them.

E at +3hrs for the candyflip. You want the acid to be nice and intense as you come up on your roll. If you drop at +4 hours you won't be peaking on the E until +4.5 or +5 hours and by then the acid peak is dwindling. Take the E at +2 or +3 hours so that you can be peaking on both for a good hour or two.

Aite well i gota ask then, like ive done a lot of pills but never dropped acid, and accordingly me and 4 close mates are gonna candyflip for tha 1st time, none of us have ever done acid but all do alot of pills, what are tha guestimated results of candyflipping wif out prior acid consumption?
Epic?
Amazing?
Overwhelming?
Or terrible terrible trip?

I find hippyflipping more of a laugh... a bit lighter than candy-flipping which is imo more intense (for better or for worse)

I think you should throw em all together as well as a first platuea DXM dose, or if K is available, have some to do some bumps throughout. And some DMT for one point. And salvia. And dose mescaline in their also. Maybe some 2cb. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

hahahahaha! Just take everything from peyote to acid to dmt and everything in between... I wonder where the fuck your mind would go... Would it be a good experience or a bad experience? Maybe you would just go crazy, or maybe you would discover the meaning of life... there is no telling lol

candy flipping is amazing and speedy and deep and cool beyond belief/hippyflipping is like the most drunk on love you can get.

hippyflip feels like a combo while candyflip feels beyond either component

candyflipppppppppppppppppppppppp

A friend of mine did all three at once. He for tripped hard for 2 days strait and was smilling the whole time. He said it was the best body high he's ever had.

Acid + shrooms + E =

This is what is known to us in the large region of california as a Jedi Flip

This is an intense trip, with relapsing cycles of candy flipping and hippy flipping.. your mind plays intense tricks on you... this is called a Jedi Flip on account of "Jedi Mind Tricks"

i downed an eighth of shrooms and 4 tabs, made me have a blast no doubt. walls were breathing changing colors and i felt so warm. hippie flipping ftw. that and you dont want to be coming off of tabs while on acid, bad idea so keep the roll throughout. thats why i like hippie flipping better, easier and less toxic to your brain not rolling for so long

I recently hippie flipped with some blue caps and purple stars and rocked out to Hendrix and I must say it was one of the greatest experiences of my life not only am I going to do that again but I cant compare anything to that experience it was truly one of a kind and unreal

I've candy flipped a couple of times before, utterly great experience as we all know. Tonight I'm going to hippyflip off maybe 3gs of mush and a .3 of some decent mdma, should be a trippp. I'm naturally going to eat the shrooms first, but when would you recommend to do the m? I'll probably prepare it in orange juice once I feel the mush kicking in so the two peaks will combine.

Hippyflip

I have done both and feel I prefer the hippyflip to the candyflip. I got a little too jumpy / jittery with the candyflip and some of the weird energy jolts spazzed me out.

I went to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando on hippy flip and it kicked in while I was in a haunted house. That was an experience I can tell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.