• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hillbilly heroin

Sorry, Yes I had some opiate experience before taking morphine. I found opium popies growing in my home town as a kid needless to say I harvested and smoked resin a few times. I had also played with codiene a bit as well.

I do have to say that 30 mg first try is not a good idea!! Please start with half that at least.

EDIT: Morphine is slightly more powerfull than heroin on a mg/mg scale so dont take it at all lightly. Also know your drug well before consuming it! Synthetic Opiates are of particular danger with some reaching mg/mg strengths 10,000 stronger than morphine (etorphine ?)

Last edited:
Chubba75: I just read your comment about banging Oxy. Please be carefull most reasonable strength opiates come in "non abusable form" ie slow release tablets etc. I believe a waxy substance is used to do this making injection not so good an idea....

(side note: I shudder at the thought of needles to begin with so injecting wax makes me feel positivly ill)

I know for a fact that at least OxyNorm (10mg caps) and 20mg time release oxycodone pills are precribed here, so chances are the 40's and 80's also exist.

Your right about the 10mg and 20mg but not about the 40's and 80's existing. 20mg is the highest dosage available in Australia. And yeah oxycodone does come around once in a while..if ur in the opiates sort of circle..however compared to most drugs in Australia it is pretty rare.

And yeah don't bang it...not just because of the damage it does to your veins but for the fact that it is a superior high when snorted or taken orally. The high when injected is very very very short! Although it does pack quite the rush...