• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Hilarious cracker jokes

Sweet Jones

Bluelighter
Always find these things hilarious. Post yours. Ill get the ball rolling

Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel prize?

He was outstanding in his field

Did you hear about Robbie Knievel's new motorcycle stunt?

He's going to ride through Ethiopia with a sandwich tied to his back.

I don't understand how the first one is a cracker joke.

three guys guys die christmas eve. they get to the pearly gates. peter says it's christmas, you have to present something christmasy to enter. first guy checks his pockets, comes out with a bunch of leaves, says it's mistletoe, so peter lets him in. second guy takes a bit longer, but finally comes up with some brown crumbly mess and says it's christmas pudding, so peter lets him in. third guy keeps looking, and looking but nothing, until he has an idea, reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a pair of knickers and hands them to peter. what's this he asks. the guy, deadpan, goes, oh, they're Carol's!

You guys hear any Newtown jokes yet?

All the kids in Newtown wanted books for Christmas
Instead they got magazines

There a lot of crackers in Newtown that like books over magazines? I don't get that cracker joke.

You guys hear any Newtown jokes yet?

All the kids in Newtown wanted books for Christmas
Instead they got magazines

Maybe I am just a bitch and there is not usually much on BL that ever offends me but I think that it is still too soon to be making jokes like that, have a little respect for those of us who knew one of those babies who died.
Its kinda effed up and makes you look like an even bigger asshole than you already did.

I bet most of you mongrels don't even know the cracker to which OP is referring, though I do enjoy the pun.