Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hiking or meditating? Mushroom trip enlightenment help

number22

Bluelighter
I feel like it’s a silly question and I already know the answer to it

but I’m still unsure if walking around/longboarding hiking or staying home and meditating would be more beneficial

is ego death necessary? Or will a 3.5g trip help reset my ego? I miss loving life and really want to stop being so negative. Would meditating be best for that

Or can I still get an enlightening trip by enjoying my time outdoors?

orrrrrr do I just need a full send with 3.5gs and 150 mics of lsd?

I’m at the point of considering getting on medication, I just wish I could rewire my brain and get rid of the negativity

shrooms and nature is awesome if you have a friend who can also get you back home incase things get overwhemling. Meditating eyes closed in a darkish room will take you to another universe. Ego death is not necessary to achieve good things. Ego death is very unreliable to induce but the higher the dose the higher the chance. Ego death will be the most terrifying and amazing thing you experince ever and can catalyse other transpersonal effects during the experince. Usually seeing the infinite nature of reality will heal peoples depression shrooms.

I would say just take the 3.5 g and meditate and let go and see where you go inside your mind.

Maybe a combination of both. Some of my most healing experiences have been hiking into beautiful peaceful and remote places early in the morning and then spending most of my time meditating during the peak and then frolicking, sometimes naked, in the outdoors. Sedona was an especially perfect spot. Just be careful and don’t get lost.

some of my buddies and I once got separated in Zion national park in the middle of nowhere while peaking and finding our own paths. I ended up in a tree making sounds like an owl until they all found their way to me. It was an awesome reunion and we hiked out of the slot canyon (about 8 miles) under the moonlight.

But remember the 7 P’s

Proper
Prior
Preparation
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance

take plenty of water, food, first aid kit, etc. should probably take a friend as well. Not sure I would’ve made it out of Zion without my pals.

also, all of this depends on the person. I’m personally more comfortable in nature. Although I’ve had great experiences in the comfort of my own home as well. Hell, I’ve had great experiences in public as well. But the public experiences were more of partying and not solving issues. Nature is better for that for me.

Thanks for the responses everyone! Ego death seems terrifying and I had it once when I blasted off on dmt. I wasn’t ready and freaked out super hard haha but once I was literally out of body I couldn’t freak out anymore 😆

I just want an enlightening trip and from the comments I think I’m gonna longboard near my home for the come up then come meditate for the peak ☺️ I really hope this helps with my depression! Thinking about turning to medication if I can’t improve on my own

I would also say, try not to overthink it. Make sure you’re in a decent enough headspace to take your journey. Maybe try and be drug/alcohol free for a couple of weeks before hand if that’s possible.
Also remember, you’re not going to OD on mushrooms and it’s not going to last forever. I’ve seen people freak out that think they’re gonna be stuck tripping forever.

sounds to me like you are at the threshold of a potentially meaningful long and healthy reintegration of body and mind.

be well and happy