• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HiHow long to get full benefit of methadone upped dose

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Still not fully holding me at seventy mg but oxys gone down to forty five I was on seventy mg oxy a month ago. On meth for heroin addiction and doctor wants me on low dose oxy or weaker opiate possibly dihydrocodeibe when on thirty mg oxy.
shall I tell the clinic I've used I was fine before oxys had to come down its note major just very bad restlessness and it should hold me for atlest thirty hours so I'm not going chemist when it opens. I feel myself going up would help me cut the oxy down again and keep me off gear I have used once since being on maintenance. I also don't abuse my oxys now or off the syreet

i also discourage the use of enzyme potentiators CBD I have Rsn out of turns out it affects the enzyme stronger than grapefruit plus CBD itself helps withdrawals so my seventy mg dose is about 20perxent weaker definitely more sedating but that could be combo of the two

Why are you on both methodone and oxys? I'm surprised they don't just up your methadone and cut out the oxys anyway, unless ones for the heroin addiction and the others for pain?

Methodone would be better to hold you anyway, if it's just to keep you off the heroin

I'd suggest going up on the methadone as you cut down the oxys, once off oxys then hold for a while on the methodone, then taper down on the methadone as normal, to doctors recommendations