• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Highly Overdosed Benzodiazapine Pills?

-5MeoAmt-

Greenlighter
I have encountered very overdosed Flubromazepam pills containing 10mg of Flubromazepam, this represents at least 40 doses. I found significant confusion on forums about the correct dose of the Phenazepam analogue. Earlier posts were using the wrong name making things complex to no end. I have found Flubromazpeam dosing is similar with other Fluro-Bromo benzodiazapine analogues: 50ug-400ug. The American harm reduction organization and non-profit Erowid and the Dutch harm reduction organization Jellinek have both helped to test these for free and keep folks safe. One pill would hospitalize anybody with no tolerance and possibly be fatal. I have submitted the pill for testing to confirm this.

Australia has reported overdosed benzodiazapiens far exceeding the strength of available pharmaceuticals: "as few as one of these tablets have required emergency medical intervention (no other drugs were involved)."

Health.VIC.gov.au said:
Benzodiazepines are central nervous system depressants, which means they slow down messages between the brain and body. Their effects can include anxiety suppression, sedation, amnesia, and disinhibition (doing risky things without being fully aware you’re doing them). Higher doses can lead to drowsiness, reduced consciousness, difficulty breathing, and death. Dependence can form rapidly if taken often.

Prescription benzos are medications, but new non-pharmaceutical benzodiazepines (‘novel benzos’) have emerged worldwide in recent years, sometimes made to look like prescription benzos. Novel drugs have not been well-studied but can be more potent and unpredictable than more common drugs.
These tablets may lead to unexpected and impairing effects in small doses

People who are used to prescription benzos may expect a particular (mild) effect from a single pill. In contrast, people in Victoria who have consumed as few as one of these tablets have required emergency medical intervention (no other drugs were involved).
https://www.health.vic.gov.au/drug-alerts/high-potency-benzodiazepine-tablets

Canada has issued a similar warning: "In high doses, it can cause severe sedation for long periods of time, loss of consciousness, difficulty breathing, coma or death."

CBC.ca said:
Health officials in the N.W.T. say they've detected a counterfeit type of Xanax within the territory.

Xanax is a benzodiazepine that has a tranquilizing effect, and is often used to treat anxiety. The counterfeit type, Flualprazolam, is more potent and its effects last longer.

A public health advisory issued by N.W.T. Health and Social Services Wednesday morning states Flualprazolam has hypnotic and sedative effects and can cause "serious psychological as well as life-threatening physical harms" if used unmonitored, especially combined with other depressants like alcohol or opioids.

In high doses, it can cause severe sedation for long periods of time, loss of consciousness, difficulty breathing, coma or death.

The department stated Flualprazolam "has been associated with numerous drug user deaths and cases of clinical intoxications."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nort...x-public-health-warning-may-11-2022-1.6449254

I honestly think anytime people post about a 'lam or a 'pam that it should be double confirmed. I notice on reddit that some info is so bad, then at the end of the thread we learn the name of the drug was mixed up.

Not saying the OP or the article writer has the names mixed up, just thinking confirmation is a good thing. Even without the 'lam, 'pam things I read someone mixed up flubromazolam with bromazolam and ended up toast a few days. With RC benzos more confirmation is always needed. I agree with negrogesic, what I read about flubromazolam does make it seem like a weapon. Bromazolam is much shorter but those two names get mixed up a lot.

But it does make me wonder if flubromazepam can be felt for a few days like the half life suggests. Also odd that taking it once a week would cause issues in due time due to half life.

I have read there were 10 mgs flubromazepam pills being vended, so with that and long action it probably is flubromazepam.

I don't think benzos csn be fatal on themselves only, if u mix rm up with opi/alcohol the story js different though.

I don't think benzos csn be fatal on themselves only, if u mix rm up with opi/alcohol the story js different though.

Where did you hear that? Midazolam is utilized in general anesthesia. In clinical settings, Midazolam has been fatal both with and without opiates. Polly drug use exacerbates the problem.

pubmed.gov said:
Adverse reactions linked to midazolam and reported to the Department of Health and Human Services highlight apnea- and hypoxia-related problems as among the most frequent adverse reactions. Seventy-eight per cent of the deaths associated with midazolam were respiratory in nature, and in 57% an opioid had also been administered. All but three of the deaths associated with the use of midazolam occurred in patients unattended by anesthesia personnel.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2122773/

At some level of distribution at some point in time someone mixing up some super potent benzo for some of usual potency is bound to happen, just like it was bound to happen that 2cb-fly and BDF be mixed up, and that, that was far less likely if you think about it.

So all of you who are still or going to be in RC benzos, treat each batch of pills or powder as it’s most potent stuff out there when you test it. That way you got nothing to lose, much to gain..

So why are 70% of suicides in Sweden due to ntrazepam or flunitrazepam with no other drug involved? That's a couple of hundred people a year. Yes, notrobenzodiazepines ARE the most toxic but since they are also the sleepers, for whatever reason Swedish doctors prescribe them.

So why are 70% of suicides in Sweden due to ntrazepam or flunitrazepam with no other drug involved? That's a couple of hundred people a year. Yes, notrobenzodiazepines ARE the most toxic but since they are also the sleepers, for whatever reason Swedish doctors prescribe them.
Yeah, a lil 11 girl old passed away yesterday after doing a tiktok challenge, she took 4mg clonazepam and started convulsing in her classroom. She then was taken to the hospital, intubated and later passed away. Nvm what I said...

Yeah, a lil 11 girl old passed away yesterday after doing a tiktok challenge, she took 4mg clonazepam and started convulsing in her classroom. She then was taken to the hospital, intubated and later passed away. Nvm what I said...

This is pretty disturbing story. From my experience taking ONLY clonazepam its actually pretty safe in overdose generally. Ive personally blacked out after filling scripts of sixty pills and consuming 60mgs in one day, for sure dont remember a good 4 days easy but i didnt die.

Caused a hell of alot of damage to the relationship with my fiance tho, she feared the time when id get that script cuz it always went bad and maybe sometimes id not go quite as crazy and just eat like 6-7 pills a day but i was still a mess.

Benzos are the drugs i fear the most in regards to me getting arrested, those binges have caused me so many problems sometimes with consequences that took me years of piecing my life back together.

But in relation to the OP like @negrogesic mentioned im pretty sure the compounds are mixed up. With Flubromazepam a common dose is about 6mgs and i could see people with tolerance using 10mgs easily. Sure the pills are strong especially for a person without a benzo habit. It seems highly doses benzo presses are very common these days tho.

The pills im getting are xanax bars presses so can be broke into 1/4ers easily. For example i have 4mg Flualprazolam Bars which is stupidly strong like even half that pill could blackout the average person. Ive got a shitload of 4mg Bromazolam tho that are quite popular with friends tho. He has some 3mg Flualprazolam now green hulks, the white ones that were stronger are gone. I might get some to just have in the cut but there isnt a good price break like i get with bulk bromazolam.

I think that's an idiopathic reaction - clonazepam is usually used to treat seizures. But yes, 4mg is a LOT for an 11YO and certainly potentially fatal.

I saw someone seize out mid class at university but that was lack of meds not too many.

dang 4 mg, is aot if you have no tolerance to aything,,,,,

I saw someone seize out mid class at university but that was lack of meds not too many.

dang 4 mg, is aot if you have no tolerance to aything,,,,,
but somewhere there is a middle aged man on disability contemplating suicide or resorting to fent instead of being given an evil opioid or benzo prescription so that he can keep contributing to society…so it all evens out

Last edited:
I think we crossed wires somewhere. I do not think there are any evil opioids (ok anything that can kill you in under 1mg I consider a chem weapon not a drug, cough fent) I fully believe that benzos should be OTC and with a maximum price limit per pack. (as india and etizolam) excuse me if the law has changed.

drugs are a tool, and like a tire iron, could use it to fix your tire (psychotherapy, get you through the extra tough shit, etc) but of course you could beat someone to death with your tire iron, as could you poison people with your substances.

I was just speaking on an anecdotal incedent. (which wouldnt have happened if he coulda OTC'd em ftr). 4 is a high place to start. Ive been pushin it for 20 years and 4 still is a good night.

I couldn't go out and produce without somethin. Unfortunately this is alcohols domain in large. IME

I do not think there are any evil opioids (ok anything that can kill you in under 1mg I consider a chem weapon not a drug, cough fent)
Imho problem with fent isn’t even that much in potency. Well that’s only problem cuz of hotspots or fact addicts don’t use scales with µ precision. Problem isn’t even in the fact that it has pretty low TI as neither heroin TI is very big, well this boils down to previous problem again as it’s easier to mess up and take 2mg instead 1mg than 200mg instead 100mg. What’s more problematic is very short duration that essentially multiplies speed of rising tolerance and what I think is even more problematic is that fent produces shitty high. When I tried fent patches bucaly (and did it very carefully) I found it was easier to reach knocking out dose than any real satisfaction that most want to get from opiods. Chasing that proper opiod high with fent in powder form surely led many to grave. I tried quite a few opiods and can say fent is shittiest one, making fact how huge it is incredible. O yeah and when I tried smoking it, result I got was even worse. I basically got too high seconds after inhaling and that flowed with puking. But it wasn’t at all a good high, just insanely strong nod, and there’s no sweet spot to hit at all. It’s either too weak or too strong. I guess it might give something more to people with insane tolerance but it still is a very shitty drug.

And as people get and use benzos anyway, sure it would be better if proper product was available legally so risks of grey/black market wouldn’t apply.

Imho problem with fent isn’t even that much in potency. Well that’s only problem cuz of hotspots or fact addicts don’t use scales with µ precision. Problem isn’t even in the fact that it has pretty low TI as neither heroin TI is very big, well this boils down to previous problem again as it’s easier to mess up and take 2mg instead 1mg than 200mg instead 100mg. What’s more problematic is very short duration that essentially multiplies speed of rising tolerance and what I think is even more problematic is that fent produces shitty high. When I tried fent patches bucaly (and did it very carefully) I found it was easier to reach knocking out dose than any real satisfaction that most want to get from opiods. Chasing that proper opiod high with fent in powder form surely led many to grave. I tried quite a few opiods and can say fent is shittiest one, making fact how huge it is incredible. O yeah and when I tried smoking it, result I got was even worse. I basically got too high seconds after inhaling and that flowed with puking. But it wasn’t at all a good high, just insanely strong nod, and there’s no sweet spot to hit at all. It’s either too weak or too strong. I guess it might give something more to people with insane tolerance but it still is a very shitty drug.

100% truth. Pharma fentanyl doesn't worry me too much. It isn't a top opioid of choice duration, euphoria, rush wise either but if I am buying it by a regulated dose than we are back to apply mathematics.

I am concerned it could be used as a chemical weapon FR though. (obviously not pharma fent) lol.

Here's yet another report of wildly overdosed benzos from a World Health Organization report. There are reports from America, France, Australia, Poland, and from the Czech Republic here.

World Health Organization said:
Australia

A case report described a 32-year-old male in treatment for opioid dependence
(taking methadone, 50 mg daily) who had fallen from his chair onto the ground
after taking “pink and purple tablets like lollies” (Pope et al., 2018). He required
supplemental oxygen to maintain an oxygen saturation of > 94%, and had a
Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) score of 10. An initial screening of urine for drugs was
positive for benzodiazepines. Further investigation identified doxylamine,
clonidine, oxazepam, temazepam, methadone and 2-ethylidene-1,5-dimethyl-3,3-
diphenylpyrrolidine, which were felt did not explain the presentation. Additional
analysis of the tablets using UHPLC-QTof determined that each tablet contained
16 mg of clonazolam and 0.18 mg of flubromazolam. Flubromazolam was
subsequently detected in the patient’s urine, although clonazolam was not,
possibly because it was below the detection level, had been excreted or was not
consumed. The patient was discharged after 15 days following a lengthy stay in
intensive care.

World Health Organization said:
An unpublished communication to WHO referred to at least 21 ante- and postmortem
overdose events that have involved clonazolam in the USA since 2012 (Unpublished
communication, 2020). Seizure events involving clonazolam were noted to have been rising
at a faster rate than those associated with other substances. The same communication
indicated that the Center for Forensic Science Research and Education in the USA has
identified at least nine forensic events, like postmortem toxicology and human
performance testing, that have involved clonazolam since 2018.

Where did you hear that? Midazolam is utilized in general anesthesia. In clinical settings, Midazolam has been fatal both with and without opiates. Polly drug use exacerbates the problem.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2122773/
I've gotten fentanyl and midazolam for anesthesia twice. Once also in smaller doses to relax my throat enough for them to shove a Camara tube down my throat to check for endocarditis. The doc gave me the shot and I looked at him and said "UUMMMMM Midazolam and fentanyl"
The doctor kinda just gave me a look of disgust and promptly discharged me the next morning.....lol