• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Highest safe oxy dose without tolerance?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Is it safe for me to pop an 80mg extended release oxy? I can handle 50mg of instant release without tolly and won't nod or experience any noticeably slowed breathing.
I feel I can safely handle 60 but from past experience an extra 10 is just a waste. (I jumped from 40mg to 50mg to catch a nod and in all honesty 50 felt like 40). Plus I don't have access to that many so don't wanna waste them with a slow titrate.
What will I experience if I experience a lethal OD so I can call for help?

If you can handle 50mg instant release, you should be okay with 80mg ER. HOWEVER, please have someone sober with you to watch for slowed breathing or unconsciousness. Ideally you would have Narcan on hand that your friend could inject.

Please be careful, there is so much pressed crap out there containing who knows what.

✌🏻💜

If you can handle instant release 50mg then you should be ok swallowing a time released 80mg.

That's because an extended release 80 is theoretically like taking 40mg and then taking another 40mg 6 hours later.

If you defeated the time release mechanism and got the whole eighty somehow I wouldn't expect it to be life threatening if you're tolerant enough to tolerate 50mg.

Vomiting and laying down/sleeping are what I would expect out of 80mg if I hadn't done it before.

^this^

I really hope you're taking authentic pills. I won't even touch counterfeits anymore-- risk of fentanyl OD is too high.
These come in blister packs that say oxycontin 80mg and don't crush into powder. It's like some kind of hard resin that just breaks into pieces if hit with a hammer. Plus I'm from Australia and fenty isn't a widespread problem.

These come in blister packs that say oxycontin 80mg and don't crush into powder. It's like some kind of hard resin that just breaks into pieces if hit with a hammer. Plus I'm from Australia and fenty isn't a widespread problem.
I'm from Australia too (hai!) and I'm yet to hear of anyone coming across fent (and I know a bunch of IV H users).
You should be totally fine with the 80mg ER oxy. Have you got someone with you though like a friend or housemate? Just in case.

I'm from Australia too (hai!) and I'm yet to hear of anyone coming across fent (and I know a bunch of IV H users).
You should be totally fine with the 80mg ER oxy. Have you got someone with you though like a friend or housemate? Just in case.
I reckon I will be ok on 80mg maybe sick but not dead. Yeah I got someone to spot me.
Will meth keep me awake and breathing if my breathing seems too slow? Like take a few puffs and would that bring my breathing back to normal or should I have narcan on hand? (dunno where to even get that stuff)

Will meth keep me awake and breathing if my breathing seems too slow

Might fuck up your heart, make it beat wrong etc, maybe worse, the meth with make it fast the the oxy will slow it down and your hearts like wtaf is going on, so go carefull mixing uppers and downers

I reckon I will be ok on 80mg maybe sick but not dead. Yeah I got someone to spot me.
Will meth keep me awake and breathing if my breathing seems too slow? Like take a few puffs and would that bring my breathing back to normal or should I have narcan on hand? (dunno where to even get that stuff)
U don't need meth, you need more than 80mg oxy to die. Most people that overdose is cause they mix downers I.e benzos, alcohol, etc.

Might fuck up your heart, make it beat wrong etc, maybe worse, the meth with make it fast the the oxy will slow it down and your hearts like wtaf is going on, so go carefull mixing uppers and downers
I thought that was a myth like whichever drug exerts a more powerful effect at the time will either lead to higher or lower heart rate rather than an erratic heart beat.

I thought that was a myth like whichever drug exerts a more powerful effect at the time will either lead to higher or lower heart rate rather than an erratic heart beat

No it's not, it's why speedballs are one of the most dangerous combos, Google it, I'm a harm reduction helper on another website, not a drug forum but a well known app

But it's a well known fact about combining uppers and downers, ALOT of people do it, it's just dangerous, but then so is all drugs lol, just some are worse than others

There's absolutely no reason to take meth with oxy. In my opinion it'd just ruin the oxy high. It's the complete opposite of what you want.

Oh and you can get narcan from the pharmacy. Do you live in a big city e.g. Sydney or Melbourne? You should have no problem getting it.