Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Higher then the limit i think?!

LastofthePleasure

Greenlighter
Experience: Novice,Drug:DXM,444mg,.3 grams of cannabis;smoked

Well some basic info on myself, i am currently high as fuck right now weighing in at 155 lbs and 5'10, i accidentally deleted my other trip report which was complete and i didn't save it and exited out so im going to have to re do it :) it is currently 2:52 A.M. This whole trip report is written while under the influence of approx 444mg of DXM and .3 grams of weed (pinner)

T-10:00 PM- ingested 1 bottle of wal-greens (delslym)

T-11:00 P.M- chilling to some music on my lap top. (still a little high from a previous sesh)

T-12:00 A.M- i started feeling the onset of the delslym so i smoked a joint, this was quality bud and got me extremely high.

T-12:03 A.M- im laughing at how hard im trying not to be a dumb ass while writing this trip report.

T-1:30 A.M- start seeing wavy shit like lines and shit its pretty cool and music is euphoric.

T-2:00 A.M- completely dissociated with my mind and body, i feel as if my mind is just my hand typing these words.

T-2:30 A.M- can act sober amazingly but i am very mind fucked my thoughts are various and have no direction, typing feels awkward.

Summary: I would recommend DXM to people as a last result drug or a drug of choice, it isn't bad imo and has never really scared me or pushed me away. i had a pretty chill time with the DXM and it is now 3:06A.M im going to try my best to sleep. the trippiest part of my trip so far was when i closed my eyes half way, it felt like i was going to fall on top of my laptop screen . but i think Weed and DXM are a great combo, but it is a strong combo as well..