• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Higher doses of Diazepam?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
For me, benzos are not recreational drugs, but I have seen that many people find high doses of diazepam somewhat recreational, and they even prefer them before xanax or clonazepam, just out of curiosity someone who gets some of this, what sense does it take dose of more than 60mg of Diazepam? I feel like I would just fall asleep

As I understand it, some of the euphoric effects come from the lessening of inhibitons, relaxation of muscles, and general intoxcated-type feeling.

Usually, chasing after the high by taking high doses, will only leave you with gaps in your memory, and possibly criminal charges if you start behaving crazy (as some do when their short term memory goes poof).

As I understand it, some of the euphoric effects come from the lessening of inhibitons, relaxation of muscles, and general intoxcated-type feeling.

Usually, chasing after the high by taking high doses, will only leave you with gaps in your memory, and possibly criminal charges if you start behaving crazy (as some do when their short term memory goes poof).
oh .. basically something like what people who inhale glue or gasoline look for haha
I would understand muscle relaxation, I hate the sense of senseless intoxication

I don’t remember Monday, and that was after 15mg Of it so god knows how much 4x the amount of it would be
oh .. basically something like what people who inhale glue or gasoline look for haha
I would understand muscle relaxation, I hate the sense of senseless intoxication

what's the question here? why do people take higher doses of drugs? either to make up for tolerance or to get higher.

taking 60mg of valium isn't like inhaling glue. the fuck.

Try not to belittle others on the pretense that their drug knowledge may not be in depth as yours, this makes people afraid to ask questions in fear of being berated.
what's the question here? why do people take higher doses of drugs? either to make up for tolerance or to get higher.

na man, OP is asking this question to belittle.

"why do people take more drugs than me" isn't a real question. it's a roundabout way of asking, "why are people worse than me?"

Read the question well, there are people who prefer high doses of Diazepam before other benzos in lower doses, my question was towards people who do it, and obviously Diazepam will not be like inhaling glue, relax, just compare it to stupidity of that type of consumption, I have a history with many drugs, I hate people who respond that way, ah

obviously Diazepam will not be like inhaling glue, relax, just compare it to stupidity of that type of consumption, I have a history with many drugs, I hate people who respond that way, ah
see. no question here. just calling people stupid and trying to phrase it like a question.

I did not ask the question to belittle, I just found it curious to read stories about it, maybe there was an effect that I did not know in that consumption pattern, this is making me anxious, I am sorry if it seemed to belittle

Our job is to help. If you feel a certain way don’t reply, move on.

Sekio basically said everything there was to know, sorry I responded with a stupid comparison

Don’t down yourself brother it’s the way you felt. Some people just have a sense they are better then others and project it into people to make themselves feel better in the end only you know if there was malice
Sekio basically said everything there was to know, sorry I responded with a stupid comparison

I did not ask the question to belittle, I just found it curious to read stories about it, maybe there was an effect that I did not know in that consumption pattern, this is making me anxious, I am sorry if it seemed to belittle
look man, i didn't mean to make you feel anxious. it's just early in the morning, so my mood isn't right, and i read your question as being mean. it sounds like i misread it. no worries. i'm sorry.

Yes! Thank you both! I don’t like seeing family go at each other.

Don’t down yourself brother it’s the way you felt. Some people just have a sense they are better then others and project it into people to make themselves feel better in the end only you know if there was malice
made me feel guilty about something that was not my intention haha but it's ok, maybe his correction was ok

Lol don’t keep it going they said they were sorry bro. People are going through things so their intentions aren’t always at you. But everyone’s dealing with something especially right now
made me feel guilty about something that was not my intention haha but it's ok, maybe his correction was ok

look man, i didn't mean to make you feel anxious. it's just early in the morning, so my mood isn't right, and i read your question as being mean. it sounds like i misread it. no worries. i'm sorry.
oh bro I'm sorry too, I understand your encouragement, I feel the same, can you close this or leave it open, I would still like to read someone's experience in that

Sekio, there's sometimes u have this type of dark Sense of humor that makes me laugh my ass.off. cheers bro

I'm hard headed with benzos, so it's easy to end up taking a large amount over the course of an evening. That's my reason. I cannot say why others would. I don't black out... most people do, so I too cannot fathom why they would take such high doses.