• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Highdeas

Salutations L4J,

The best ideas...

Well sometimes dame cannabis invites to observation at 1st and then a bit of contemplative visualization on a sunny afternoon leads to implementation, eventually...

Slowly, with a fair amount of self-determination as that's possibly where a lot of the fun is, actually.

=D

ohhh I can't tell you cuz it's so good that if someone steals it ill lose money. For real. My highdeas are platinum .

My best highdea that I can think of right now..has to do with munchies and creating a snack with what I had. So, I couldn't find any suitable food to chow on. Until, I realized I had smashed potatoes, tortillas, cheese, and some hot pepper relish stuff..made a nice quesadilla. twas fucking delicious.

I'm not a weed guy but I used be and,being a musician,I wrote some of my best,most brutal death metal after some bong hits and sinking into the couch just ripping away.I would use a micro casette recorder or else I would forget entire songs

Or possibly smoking more :) .....well it seems like a good idea right now :D

There's a time for everything... Had to smoke a whole lot before coming to the conclusion that maybe I'm smoking too much. :D

The best ideas that I've come up with while high are that I should clean, I should workout, or I should do homework. A dab or two seems to increase my productivity whereas a bowl will make me lazy and hungry.

Old coworker used to come up with ridiculous ideas. Once he wanted to create a bong-recliner, had blueprints and everything. He would spend weeks perfecting his 'inventions', he'd bring his ideas to my friend, who would proceed to debunk the validity of said invention in a minute or two flat. Dude also once used speaker cable to power his amps. Damn car caught on fire.

...My flashes of brilliance mostly deal with stoner meals, but that's for another thread.