• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

High on Lyrica (Pregabalin) "enhanced" by Naproxen

delphinen

Bluelighter
Because of my cronic dental aches, I did only 450mg of Lyrica, with 1500mg of Naproxen. Also some Lorazepam for the anticonvulsive properties.
Due to the Pregabalin, I got very hungry, so I did eat some cookies, soy, some cheese, some vegetals, etc. "healthy" stuff I suppose.

Now I'm very high, music sounds awesome, lights looks sharper, and my toothache is gone. Now, I have been off Pregabalin for more than 2 weeks, but still, 450mg is not a high dose, and I have read in many places on the internet that Naproxen helps the bioavailability (which is pretty high by default anyway). So I think that Lyrica and Naproxen interact very well each other, I'm almost sure.

Anyone else got relief for toothaches with Pregabalin, and tried Naproxen at the same time?

Now, to play some games, and specially listen to music..

I've read online about people specifically asking their dentist for gabapentin instead of NSAIDs or narcotics for tooth pain. Naproxen is known to enhance gabapentin bioavailability - I was unaware of it having the same effect on pregabalin, though.

I wouldn't take 1500mg of it though. That's pretty high, and NSAIDs carry significant side effects. You don't need that much to enhance bioavailabilty.

Have you tried anti inflammatory? it helps with the pain considerably. You don't need to get high or go through side effects.