• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television high maintenance

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
A nameless cannabis delivery guy delivers his much-needed medication to stressed-out New Yorkers.

high-maintenance-interview-harticle-main.jpg

cycles 1-4 are free to view at this website. cycle 5 is available for purchase (around a buck an episode) on vimeo. (its a vimeo web series)

i binged the free episodes and it is a beautifully constructed show. kind of in a similar vein to portlandia, but not overtly a comedy show, more realistic, less stereotyping the art scene.

the characters feel real, the stories feel damn real, and hit home for me. if you haven't seen it, give it a squizz, if you have seen it, share your thoughts.

good looking out. easy to automatically go the comedy route when it comes to a show about a weed delivery guy so hearing it isn't "overtly a comedy show, more realistic, less stereotyping" sounds refreshing. ima keepin this page open and will get around to checkin it out soon.

someones gotta watch this show and report back, it kills, i watched it all again and it was just as gd

soundtrack has a similar vibe to broad city, similar aesthetic style as well in a sense. more beats orientated though, anyone who has smoked weed at some point would dig it

first 13 eps are free and are 10-15 mins long

http://www.helpingyoumaintain.com/episodes

workin my way through them and am def impressed. really funny, really good tho a couple had feels like the helen hunt fan. made it the hannibal burress guest star one in one sesh. works great in this short format few minutes tho i see they get a bit longer towards the last cycle. bud smokers will dig this for sure. WATCH IT!

hey dumb bitch, cuttin up a coffee table book and making collages does not make u an artist

her tumblr is actually beautiful

omg don't say that you're just enabling her mediocrity

<3

ty for the endorsement joe ;)

i bought the latest cycle and its worth it imo, i feel like such an upstanding citizen contributing to the creators of art

yo was just checkin tumblr and look at this!

tumblr_nn4yleSWyC1rf0r09o1_1280.jpg

how awesome is that ? i had a feeling they would get on tv but H-B-fucking-O ? big moves...

they also posted this pic which i found amusing...

tumblr_nn2a6ahBs81rskk8io1_1280.jpg

@^ if your trying to get your post count to 50 you could just post in the lounge

im excited about it, will be interesting to see how they would use a bigger budget and more resources

yikes, this was irl circa 2004. not fun to revisit, personally

So awesome, my gf introduced this to me a couple of weeks ago. I think we watched all the episodes in one night.

I've been watching this for a while. love it. only problem is the new episodes are coming out so slow..