• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High-Late Night Chilling w/Friend

JayzzBlaze420

Bluelighter
So this occurred a little while after (Grandma's house Tweaker Chronicles). My Grandma had been put in a nursing home, and I was not living with my dad I was living with my friend Noah, he lived under an old furniture store.

But I had just got picked up by noah because 3 days before my grandma had called the ambulance because she was having problems with her heart. She told me to hide In the back, in the shed because at the time I was underage (16.5 years old) I told her I would have my mom or my sister to pick me up. I told he I loved her and That I would try to go see her when I could.

But when she left she left all of her pills, I took 20mg of hydrocodone, and asked her neighbor for a cigarette she actually came in my grandma's apartment often to have a cig with me and talk. After 3 day my grandma told me I had to leave so I called Noah to come pick me up. I grabbed 30 hydrocodones, 2 fentanyl patches, and 15 lorazepams, and I put them in a sandwich bag. I grabbed my clothes and put them in a plastic bag because they were dirty and put them in my duffle bag. The I locked up her apartment and gave the key to her neighbor, and sat outside and smoked a cig waiting for noah. He finally shows up 20 min later.

I dap him up and gave him 5 hydros for picking me up. I asked him if I could stay with him for a while, and he told me it was fine. I asked him if he had any weed and he pulled out this cart, and handed it to me. I take a fat hit and I start coughing like hell, Noah has never had a cart the whole time I had known him. I took 3 more tokes and gave his cart back. He then handed me a juul, but it looked like the pod had something in it I asked what was in it, and he said oxycontin, I took a few hits, but I was not sure if it worked because I was already supper baked from the cart.

We get back to his place, and when he parked we just sat in his car, we sat in his car a lot to use drugs. I got out 2 hydros and 2 lorazepams, and I crush them all up together on this metal box and split it evenly into 4 lines, and I then took my 2 lines and then passed the box to noah. He said " hell yea man" Then we smoked a cig and hit his cart a few more times, and then went in his apartment.

He had a roommate but I never seen him much. We go into his room and he put on shameless and he sat up in his bed and I sat in his recliner. He was telling me about what he was doing on his runescape, talking about money making methods and how he was selling gp for real money online. And of course he always asked me If I wanted to buy some gp, and I told him I would give him a fentanyl patch for 10m gp, and he agreed.

But we were just watching shameless and smoking his juul and his cart. I told him I wanted to go buy some bud, he said "shit honestly bud sounds great right now." I asked if anybody wanted to buy hydros or lorazepams, he told me he would see. I pull out my phone and posted a picture of the hydros and lorazepam on my private story on snapchat, hydros and lorazepam .

After 2 hours somebody finally responded saying they wanted 10 hydros and 4 lorazepams. I told Noah that we had to go serve someone, I asked him if he had any small baggies, he told me no but he had tinfoil. I said alright I guess that will work so I put the pills in some tinfoil that Noah gave me, and I put the rest of the pills in my baggie and put it in my pocket. I had my phone on the charger, so I grabbed that and asked Noah If he had his keys, (because he always forgot) and he went and grabbed his keys in the room. I started for the door and then waited for him to catch up and when he did we walked up and got into his car.

I pull out my phone and call the girl who wanted to buy the pills. She picked up after 3 rings, "Hello?" I say "aye I'm finna pull up In ten minutes" "alright sounds good" she said. I hang up the phone. I ask Noah If she knew the girl, he said he was not sure at the moment but if he saw her face then maybe he would know. I tell him the street and her house number. I ask Noah If he could buy me a pack of smokes, but he said "fuck that shit just roll them yourself." He always had cigarette tubes and a big bag of gambler tobacco, with a little cigarette tube filler. That box I had mentioned earlier had the tubes and the tube filler in It. But after he told me to roll my own, I told him "There not the fucking same bro." And he told me to deal with it, and that we could be buying more drugs with the money we usually spend on smokes.

We pull up to this girls house, I call her, she picks up, "yea?" "I'm outside" I said and hung up the phone. A couple of minutes later she comes out and comes up to the passenger window. I crank down the window, I said sixty bucks, she puts her hand out with money folded and we exchange at the same time. She opens the tinfoil to look inside, and I count the money. I said "peace" and Noah drives off. Most of my deals are super fast, I hate the bullshit. The more bullshit that goes on the chances of getting caught by the authorities go up.

I pull out my phone and call my main plug, He picked up after a couple rings, "what up?'" I ask " Is it cool if I stop by?" He told me "sure just hurry" So I tell Noah to drive to my plugs house, It was like not even ten minutes away from where we just were. I count my money again to make sure it was sixty, my phone rings, I pick it up "what?" "I need bud" I ask "how much" "two grams" I said Alright I can serve in 20 minutes I'll call when I'm there."

Noah pulls into my plugs driveway, his house is really shitty, and small. I tell Noah I would be back in a few. I get out and go through the porch door, and knock on the inside door. Like always I hear his little dogs bark, and after a bit he comes to the door, he's short and he is black, he's cool af, he is my bro-in laws step dad. I give him all of the money I just got from the last serve. And like always he shuts the door and comes back five minutes later with weed in tinfoil, and I always say "Thanks G" But He always just smiles, and shuts the door.

I get back into Noah's car, I tell Noah to go back to his place. Ever since I got the weed I could smell it, and I open the tinfoil and look inside, really dense nugs, and like always I get more than what I payed, It was around seven grams.

We get back to his house and he parked the car, and I ask him for the pipe, he hands me it. It just a pipe we made from plumbing pipes from bomgaars. And I load it up and take a big toke, and cough a bit, it tasted really good, and passed it to noah. And then I went on my phone and was scrolling through reddit. And after my next toke, noah asked me if we still had to serve the person who called before we got to my plugs house, I said shit you right and told him where the persons house was and he started driving. I light up a smoke, and rip off a piece of tinfoil from what I just got and eyeballed like 1.8 grams. If the person im serving if not close to me I always short them a hair and charge them 1-2 dollars more then what I buy originally.

Last edited:
Friendly tip: when making long posts like this, you should break up your paragraphs. This will make it a lot easier for people to read. And I find people are more willing to read spaced out posts than walls of text.

So after I got done wrapping up the bud, I loaded up another bowl, took a hit and passed it to noah. I pull out my fentanyl patch and put it on my forearm, and call the dude I was serving, He didn't answer. I told Noah to just keep driving to his place, and noah passed me the bowl back, and I took a big fat hit. I load the bowl again, and we park on this dudes street. I try calling him again, no answer. So I take another toke on the bowl and pass it to Noah.

Noah then asked "what's the move tonight?" "to be honest idek lets just chill" I said. Noah taps the bowl out in one hit, keep in mind it was packed fairly fat. He gives me the bowl and I put it down in the cup holder. Noah then reached under his seat and asked me to grab a balloon out of the glovebox. I open the glovebox and find a bag of balloons and grab one and gave it to him and then he told to grab one for myself. He has a air duster can In his hand, he fills up his balloon with it and he told me to load another bowl. While I loaded a bowl he kept his balloon pinched. Once I packed the bowl I handed it to him and he gave me the air duster bottle. He take a hit from the bowl and passed it back to me and then he took in air from the balloon and kept blowing in and out of the balloon. I could already tell he was high as hell. I do the same thing he had just done, and got super high for a minute.

My phone finally rang from that dude we were waiting on, I answer it, "yo where you at bro?" "Im at home, like I said" "I'm parked outside your house foo" "alright I'll be out" I hang up my phone. He comes out after 15 seconds after I hung up. I get out and hop in back so he could get in front, (it was a two door car.) he gets in. There was a reason I wanted this deal to not go to fast, I wanted to try to get to know this dude more because I serve him multiple times a week. I give him the pack, he hands me the money. I asked if he wanted to smoke a blunt, he agreed.

This guy's name was Chase for the record, because he Is a big part of this night. I told Chase "We got to go get some wraps bro" "it's all good" he said. Once we get to the corner store, I gave noah the money I just got and told him "Grab a bottle of bacardi homes" Noah took the money and got out and went into the store. Chase said " Drinking tonight too?" "yea bro, you want to just go back to Noah's crib?" "Yea i'm down" "alright" I said. Noah comes out of the store and gets back into the car, he got dutches, and a big bottle of bacardi. I told Noah that Chase was going to hang for a while, so just go back home.

So after I got done wrapping up the bud, I loaded up another bowl, took a hit and passed it to noah. I pull out my fentanyl patch and put it on my forearm, and call the dude I was serving, He didn't answer. I told Noah to just keep driving to his place, and noah passed me the bowl back, and I took a big fat hit. I load the bowl again, and we park on this dudes street. I try calling him again, no answer. So I take another toke on the bowl and pass it to Noah.

Noah then asked "what's the move tonight?" "to be honest idek lets just chill" I said. Noah taps the bowl out in one hit, keep in mind it was packed fairly fat. He gives me the bowl and I put it down in the cup holder. Noah then reached under his seat and asked me to grab a balloon out of the glovebox. I open the glovebox and find a bag of balloons and grab one and gave it to him and then he told to grab one for myself. He has a air duster can In his hand, he fills up his balloon with it and he told me to load another bowl. While I loaded a bowl he kept his balloon pinched. Once I packed the bowl I handed it to him and he gave me the air duster bottle. He take a hit from the bowl and passed it back to me and then he took in air from the balloon and kept blowing in and out of the balloon. I could already tell he was high as hell. I do the same thing he had just done, and got super high for a minute.

My phone finally rang from that dude we were waiting on, I answer it, "yo where you at bro?" "Im at home, like I said" "I'm parked outside your house foo" "alright I'll be out" I hang up my phone. He comes out after 15 seconds after I hung up. I get out and hop in back so he could get in front, (it was a two door car.) he gets in. There was a reason I wanted this deal to not go to fast, I wanted to try to get to know this dude more because I serve him multiple times a week. I give him the pack, he hands me the money. I asked if he wanted to smoke a blunt, he agreed.

This guy's name was Chase for the record, because he Is a big part of this night. I told Chase "We got to go get some wraps bro" "it's all good" he said. Once we get to the corner store, I gave noah the money I just got and told him "Grab a bottle of bacardi homes" Noah took the money and got out and went into the store. Chase said " Drinking tonight too?" "yea bro, you want to just go back to Noah's crib?" "Yea i'm down" "alright" I said. Noah comes out of the store and gets back into the car, he got dutches, and a big bottle of bacardi. I told Noah that Chase was going to hang for a while, so just go back home.
You should be a published author. I believe one day you will be. Good shit.