• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I apparently ate 8mg of Xanax at about 7am. Now its nearly 7pm and I am still barely conscious. Fuck this. I'm going back to bed. When I wake up, I'll study.

I took loads of hydrocodone today, and am coming down now somewhat.

Did a CWE a little while ago of 5 7.5/750's, and just finished evaporating the water...I'm left with hydrocodone crystals to scrape off the dish, and will be consuming in just a few moments. :)

looking forward to see how this goes, as it's the first time i've ever evaporated the water to leave mostly-pure product...i think i'll give insufflation a go, as i've never had hydrocodone by itself to give snorting a go...wonder if there's any rush like w/ oxycodone...guinea pig time.

edit: snorting it doesn't provide much better effect than orally taking it, so i only snorted roughly 15mg and then parachuted the rest.

also took another 22.5mg hydrocodone...good thing i've been doing CWE's since i past the 4g mark of acetaminophen for the day, or else i'd probably be in the hospital otherwise...

3 10mg(hydrocodone)/325mg(acetaminophen) Norco
21 7.5mg(hydrocodone)/750mg(acetaminophen) Vicodin ES

187.5mg hydrocodone over the past 12 hours. Goddamn, that's quite a bit.

oh, and 1mg alprazolam was consumed about 3 hours ago, but has mostly worn off by now.

Last edited:
why didnt i save those last two percs fo this morning ?oucha ~~~ damn my head hurts
guess its bayer , water, some piff
and back to bed i go

good night

Oh what the motherfuck? I tried to go to bed @ about 3am this morning, so I could get up and study. Munched 2mg of Xanax. Went to sleep.....

.......woke up at 645pm. ALL OF MY FUCKING XANAX is gone, and I am apologising to people via sms for all the messed up shit I was sending all day.

FUCK. So much for study.

Let's see.

Woke up around noon. By 12 20pm, 20mg of oxy went up the nose.
Then around 1pm I smoked a small joint and had a cig.

Around 1 45pm another 20mg of oxy went up the nose.
At 2pm I smoked a bowl of dank and had another cig, was nodding out pretty good.

Now it's 2:33pm and I'm sittin here browsing BL, have the gf looking at what i'm writing, and Mrs. Doubtfire is on TV, time for a smokette.

Que?

Finally forced myself down after 3 days straight of just partying my ass off with no sleep. Good shit! :D

OMG I'm sober....
I seriously was trying to remember when I last spent a WHOLE day sober....I couldn't haha.
Maybe will today. Maybe not...

was too fucked up to come on last night - about 4 ounces of vodka and smoking crack which is always a great combo plus I can sleep afterwards.

Meph re-dose again.. last one =D

EDIT: OK, OK, the real last one %).

Last edited:
Woke up around 1pm, popped 4mg xanax and 2mg kpin. Then went and picked up a 1/4 gram of some raw, now I am sitting here nodding out.

I took 4mg of DOC earlier. I've been eating poppies all day, and now I am really high. Nodding my ass off. The DOC is wearing off. I also just used a small amount of 2-methyl-2-butanol. That small amount is all I am going to use of that stuff.

It seems like there are whispers and I was seeing fully formed realistic hallucinations like a man in my yard who wasn't there and a cat that disappeared like a ghost. Nodding while on a psychedelic is much more interesting and I remember the content of visions better. A lot of them are of a really dark nature and some end with me being abruptly terrified out of them or with like a jolt through my body that brings them to an end. I again am also having experience of floating or flying over mountains when I get relaxed. I feel like I am moving in various directions even when I am not nodding. I also saw apocalyptic destruction at some points.

I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't done so to try mixing a large dose of an opiate with a medium to high dose of a psychedelic. Probably a medium dose. Too much might prevent the nod like effects that are like a combination of tripping and nodding.

Usually opiate visions are much less colorful for me and also not remembered as well as when mixed with psychedelics. There is also a larger range of emotions caused. Sometimes things are peaceful, but a lot of the visions are dark and/or depressing or saddening. It sometimes seems like I am looking into some other universe. When a vision gets scary it comes to an end really fast. It just brings the vision to an end. The sadder ones don't cause it to end so fast. I saw a vision of this girl in a light color dress crying and that was one of the longer ones. She seemed to be all alone. I haven't had any as sad as the one I had when I did this combo before.

I've twice seen a shark mouth heading toward me and open like it would swallow me, and it jolted me out of the vision fast both times. I strangely felt perfectly at peace until the last second, then it startled the hell out of me.

This is mostly really pleasant and the moments of fear make it more interesting. Some of the things that happen seem like they are really happening in another universe.

The psychedelic aspects are stronger than I expected. The hearing voices isn't something I usually associate with psychedelics as it has only happened on a few of my trips. Maybe the sleep deprivation is having an effect. I've only slept about 4 hours in the last 3 nights and didn't sleep any last night.

The DOC has almost worn off so maybe I'd be able to go to sleep soon. I don't really won't this to end though. This feels really good. I don't want it to end yet.

I used enough poppies to nod yesterday to. It was sort of dream like visions with less color than my dreams would have and probably less memory than many dreams. This makes more color and for some reason it makes me remember it better. I've typed enough. I want to get back to what I was doing.

Took roughly 3mg of Suboxone around 8am, Just picked up a 1/4 gram of raw and did a nice shot. Hopefully the Suboxone won't effect it much considering I have only taken 6mg in the last 10 days so it hasnt gotten to reach its ceiling effect.

210mg Dextromethorphan
400mg Tramadol
5mg Methamphetamine IV
I'm rushing hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.