• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

High guys!!! I’m new to register but versed in the discussions.

CyAhnora

Bluelighter
Hello my name is Cyrus. I just want to start off by declaring how amazingly wonderful this community is. I have always been a fan of drugs. That never detracted from my need to be responsible though. I advocate heavily for moderation and accountability. Rule 1) Don’t ever let your habits become somebody else’s problem. Rule 2) Educate yourself on the risks and consequences of your indulgences.
I found this website years ago and immediately bookmarked to my favorites. I was impressed by how many people shared accurate knowledge and advice pertaining to illicit drugs most of society condemns and denies support.
When my drug addiction took me into dependency and isolation it was this website that gave me community and awareness. I started using intravenously and without the techniques I learned here I would have got myself into a lot of trouble.

I am clean and sober now to satisfy state requirements but I want to share my experience and perspective with others. I look forward to working together to improve our community and helping people with their needs.

B@☮️

Hello my name is Cyrus. I just want to start off by declaring how amazingly wonderful this community is. I have always been a fan of drugs. That never detracted from my need to be responsible though. I advocate heavily for moderation and accountability. Rule 1) Don’t ever let your habits become somebody else’s problem. Rule 2) Educate yourself on the risks and consequences of your indulgences.
I found this website years ago and immediately bookmarked to my favorites. I was impressed by how many people shared accurate knowledge and advice pertaining to illicit drugs most of society condemns and denies support.
When my drug addiction took me into dependency and isolation it was this website that gave me community and awareness. I started using intravenously and without the techniques I learned here I would have got myself into a lot of trouble.

I am clean and sober now to satisfy state requirements but I want to share my experience and perspective with others. I look forward to working together to improve our community and helping people with their needs.

B@☮️
Great story, Cyrus. I'm new here as well. However, I'm in the U.S. Are you in Australia? Just curious, as I know Blue Light is Australian. Congratulations on your successful recovery, I was in the same boat as well. I've been intravenously free of toxicity for a few years myself.

Welcome :)

I like your 2 rules, especially #1. That is very sage and reasonable advice for addiction. A lot of rules people make for themself are too hard to follow.
I like your lawyers, guns, and money mission statement. Could you be referencing Widespread Panic's song " Lawyers, Guns, and Money?

Great story, Cyrus. I'm new here as well. However, I'm in the U.S. Are you in Australia? Just curious, as I know Blue Light is Australian. Congratulations on your successful recovery, I was in the same boat as well. I've been intravenously free of toxicity for a few years myself.
I’m also in the U.S