Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

High effective RC's up to 2mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBubbles

Greenlighter
Hello dear forums members.
I am new in the RC scene and searching to any informations, i hope you can give me. I'm sure! ;)
So have registered and start a thread in this forum.

My questions now are:

If we speak from BLOTTER, from what kind of RC's we speak?
(Up to 2mg)

LSD is a real minimum dosed RC with 100µg +-

What kind of RC's are similar?
What kind of substitutes fits on blotter and ...
which blotter for what?

Sorry for n00b questions, but we all have start sometime.
Thank you all for your support.

Glad to be here.
Greetz

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome. :) Why do you want to know this stuff, out of curiosity? There are a variety of substances these days that are active in the milligram or sub-milligram range. Sometimes people try to lay these on blotter, and distribute it as LSD. This is quite unethical and even dangerous, because all of the substances that are this potent, especially some of them, can be quite dangerous or even deadly pretty quickly, unlike LSD. Someone might want to take 10 hits of LSD, which would be intense but safe, whereas if they took 10 hits of some of these other things, they might very well die.

Please don't sell RC's as LSD on blotter. It is a totally shitty, shady thing to do, and is ultimately bad for business anyway. I know people who won't touch LSD since somebody decided to sell a 20 hour~ DOx substance on blotters a few years back.

Also, unless you're using a good VPN this is a brilliant way to flag yourself as a drug manufacturer/distributor.

Hi re ...

its not my first contact with rc, but i was a long time not in scene.
Lets say, im back after a long pause. ;)
(Family)

From what chemicals we speak, if we speak from chems on blotter? (100µg -2mg)
And i do not selling such things, its only for myself to know, its a personal question.

I have read, 25/30I-NBOH and 2CB/2CE in 500µg /1mg (better 750µg) 8(
And yes, its a thing "of own honor" to activate blotter and strew magic on it.
Which tryptamine or derivate, i hope you want telling me.

THX 4 SPRT

[FONT=&]I have read, 25/30I-NBOH and 2CB/2CE in 500µg /1mg (better 750µg) [/FONT]8(
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

"30I NBOH"
What is the IUPAC name for that? Most of the few reports that exist on the 30x-NBOMe series suggest that it is inactive (those who reported effects from samples of this compounds were most likely just gives mislabelled 25x-NBOMe's), so I doubt that 30x-NBOH's would be active either. 25I-NBOH and 25B-NBOH are indeed supposed to be active though, although slightly weaker than 25I/25B-NBOMe.

"2CB/2CE"
2C-B is too weak to fit on blotter (a typical dose being about 20 mg), unless you're talking about 2C-B-NBOMe aka 25B-NBOMe (where a typical dose would be around 500 µg). Ditto for 2C-E - a dose of the plain, non-NBOMe version would be about 15mg, whereas 25E-NBOMe should be active at less than 1 mg.

If you're talking tryptamines 5meoamt would fit on blotter. I have squares with 4mg on them.

Hi re ...

its not my first contact with rc, but i was a long time not in scene.
Lets say, im back after a long pause. ;)
(Family)

From what chemicals we speak, if we speak from chems on blotter? (100µg -2mg)
And i do not selling such things, its only for myself to know, its a personal question.

I have read, 25/30I-NBOH and 2CB/2CE in 500µg /1mg (better 750µg) 8(
And yes, its a thing "of own honor" to activate blotter and strew magic on it.
Which tryptamine or derivate, i hope you want telling me.

THX 4 SPRT

Sorry, but there is generally only one reason that people want to put, quite specifically, LSD like substances onto blotting paper.

I just hope that if you are selling them, then you are at the very least indicating the substance and dose, and preferably putting that information on the blotter.

But, again, if you are, then the fact that you are asking for recommendations on the substances doesn't bode very well.

I wouldn't fancy a 25i/etc death on my hands through selling dodgy blotters.

If you're talking tryptamines 5meoamt would fit on blotter. I have squares with 4mg on them.

5-MeO-aMT doesn't have the most stellar reputation from what I've read though... it seems like the dose-response curve is very steep, with higher doses resulting in severe nausea, mentally and physically uncomfortable levels of stimulation and excessively long duration... OP would have to be a serious scumbag to sell it as LSD (granted, you'd have to be serious scumbag to misrepresent *any* drug as something else), especially since we know of at least one lethal overdose resulting from that very thing.

DOC would be a good one... 2mg is a solid full dose. It's dangerous when overdosed too much but it's a lot better than the NBOMes, and a much better drug too. Hey, if someone's gonna misrepresent LSD, I think DOC is the best case scenario besides another lysergamide, but since they're all harder to make than LSD...

I'm not sure whether I should close this or not. I guess I'll just say, for now, that anyone who sells a different substance as LSD deserves to be sodomized relentlessly by by a spiky dildo coated in the substance being sold. Especially if one is family.

5-MeO-aMT doesn't have the most stellar reputation from what I've read though... it seems like the dose-response curve is very steep, with higher doses resulting in severe nausea, mentally and physically uncomfortable levels of stimulation and excessively long duration... OP would have to be a serious scumbag to sell it as LSD (granted, you'd have to be serious scumbag to misrepresent *any* drug as something else), especially since we know of at least one lethal overdose resulting from that very thing.

Anything under 2,5mg is really enjoyable IMO. Haven't gone above and don't feel the need to. There are other substances for that.

But it's a great microdose at 100mics and a good stimulant/euphoriant/entactogen at 2-2,5mg, IMO.

i read this yesterday and didn't comment.

but after revisiting it seems like this is not in the interest in HR.

In fact, it seems very much like what the worst case scenario being thought.

This person isn't asking what he possibly may have ingested that could have been passed off as LSD (which there are plenty of threads about anyways). This seems like he is trying to lay blotter with substances similar to LSD that can be bought/produced easier than LSD... which has been mentioned as being a shitty thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.