• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HIGH dose MDA, MDMA redose

xyz9876

Bluelighter
In 2 weeks me and friends will have the special roll night of the year, where we all go hard.
My initial plan was :
T0: 50mg MDA + 50mg MDMA
T1:30: 80mg MDMA + 50mg MDA
T3:00: 100mg MDMA

Hwoever, I have never tried a high dose MDA before. 130mg was the highest, and it got me rolling very well, but not very hard.
I was wondering what a difference would it make if I upped the dose to 160mg MDA.

i was thinking dosing 160mg MDA and then redose 160mg MDMA at T2:30.
Does redosing MDMA after MDA work well?

I am aware that these are high doses and some people don't agree with them.
Any experiences on redosing MDMA after MDA, and how much does a 30mg increase increase effects?

An important factor or two to consider is body weight and gender although not the only factors

Personally I'd start off straight MDMA and redose with MDA brotha, that's what I usually do. When I redose MDMA after MDA I don't get as strong of an effect as I'm looking for. But if I do it the other way around, I usually get 2 "peaks" a nice strong loved up happy social one off MDMA and a floored out, trippy, personally satsifying extended roll off the MDA. I've played around with the different redoses alot and this is my favorite way to have a fuckin rager night like your planning on homie. Have fun my friend!!