High dose masteron?

black53

Bluelighter
I was just wondering about something.... some pl boards have people claiming that high doses of masteron (around trt test + 1g mast) are very good for strength. Has anyone here tried it? Did it work for that?

I was just wondering about something.... some pl boards have people claiming that high doses of masteron (around trt test + 1g mast) are very good for strength. Has anyone here tried it? Did it work for that?

I wouldn't say strength, more in the direction of increased intensity in your workout. At 800mg, my workout would get to the level of having to watch myself so I wouldn't injure myself.

On the other hand, at a dose of 600mg, I start getting very pronounced issues with an enlarged prostate and constantly needing to urinate. I will also develop emotional sides with off and on periods of uneasiness and worrying. It's bearable at 600mg, but anything above that for me the prostate issues becomes unbearable and the emotional component becomes very noticeable as well.

Thanks mate, anyone else?

Can you describe the emotional side? Kills them like tren?

I felt like there was no emotions with tren sometimes.

High mast sounds fun, but I'd worry about the aforementioned possibility of prostate issues.

> I felt like there was no emotions with tren sometimes.
exactly, you feel nothing

Tren turns me into an aggressive machine. I love it. Can't wait to blast more tren ace in august on top of this tren e cruise dose