Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines High dose DMT experiences?

someguyontheinternet

Moderator: CD
Staff member
What's the highest dose of DMT any of you have done and what was the experience like?

For me it was boofing ~200mg of DMT acetate. It lasted around an hour or two I think, I'm not entirely sure. The experience was similar to how I've heard people describe lysergamide thumb prints.

I experienced everything all at once, it felt like I saw and experienced everything that had ever happened all at the same time. It was an incredibly powerful experience even though details are difficult to remember besides the everything all at once feeling, I even got naked somewhere in the middle, probably around the tail end of the peak just because it felt better and natural but never left my bedroom (thankfully because I had friends over in my living room)

Prolly my biggest was 200mg of the acetate orally. Very crazy experience and I pretty sure I pooped the bed. My normal oral dose is 100mg. 200 was overkill and tbh, it was so strong I wasnt able to bring much back from that trip.

Pretty sure you pooped the bed?

As in you cannot exclude the possibility of fragrant brown machine elf ectoplasm? :unsure:
No I totally did, was just embarrassed to admit it. It wasnt that bad, but yeah complete loss of control of bodily functions. As far as I remember, it wasnt a blackout, it was just a total psychedelic blur.

85mg vaped. Met a trickster entity who assembled itself one fractal at a time, like tetris blocks. Kept saying "I told you so! Hahaha, hehehe."

I had failed to meet entities my first few attempts, at lower doses, and was beginning to question their existence. The entity was laughing at me for that.

During that trip I also remember every object around me engulfed in amazing rainbow colored flames. Seeing my DNA strands streaming out of me as glowing white God-data. My vision being multiplied, when I looked at objects they would split into 2, then 4, and 8.

I never felt the need to go above 85mg after that. I found 65-75mg to be my sweet spot.

I once smoked a little over 100 mg of DMT at once. The visuals came on so hard and fast that the blackness of my room became completely opaque and bright natural colors and the bowl I was smoking started to look like some kind of alien technology I could barely comprehend how to continue lighting on fire. I kept smoking anyway and then I started to see people flashing by so quickly like a flip book (although their bodies were appearing in multiple broken parts) and gnomes throwing little basketballs to each other, and it felt like I was approaching such a blinding white light that I thought I was going to have a seizure and was genuinely afraid for my health. However, I opened my eyes again and quickly looked around and noticed that I was just stable and calmly lying in bed, so I closed my eyes and lied back down to face what was to come.

Suddenly, it was twenty-five minutes later, and I realized I was staring at the ceiling with my mouth agape, and the trip was entirely over. That's my entire memory of the trip.

I don't recommend it.

Prolly my biggest was 200mg of the acetate orally. Very crazy experience and I pretty sure I pooped the bed. My normal oral dose is 100mg. 200 was overkill and tbh, it was so strong I wasnt able to bring much back from that trip.
You did 200mg of the acetate orally? Was that swallowed with an MAOI or something like buccal/sublingual?