View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

High Dose Acid Dropping

shenming

Greenlighter
My old friend (we have grown apart greatly but no hard feelings, just opposing interests I suppose) Burt, self-imposed pseudonym used as a middle name publicly, Zenobius, once told me about how he dropped about 25 drops of liquid LSD. I also recall him asking me for "landing gear" which I provided in the form of an ambien and ativan tablet to take with him on the road to a Furthur show some years back. So apparently this 25 drop "primal tripping" as he called it did not make him immune to regular dose anxiety later on in life. I think he did this primal stuff in college but anyways he stopped taking LSD as far as I last knew after some powerful blotter (he only took a couple) brought him very close to being swallowed up in the "vortex". The eye of the storm or something. Of reality.

Subjective indeed however let's talk about the highest amounts of acid you or someone you know or have heard of has taken. I have never taken more than a couple of blotter myself. In terms of high LSD dosage that is.

i fucking miss furthur...man its been awhile. highest ive ever personally heard someone talk about was when their tolerance was insane, said they had to rip half a sheet to get to where they wanted. multiple 20-25 hit(quarter sheet) trips besides that. i also met someone who said he enjoyed dropping a tenstrip or two and flying over the mountains, i think he put it...ive met people who took a thumbprint, which is a massive dose of crystal lsd...tripping for week solid on that one. these are all people i encountered in real life, theres tons of stories online about peoples mega high doses, but seriously after seeing kids get puddled at shows and have to be led around for the rest of the night like a disabled person, too spun to talk, it just doesnt seem very worth it to go excessively high like that. ive been dosing at least once a week lately due to ease of supply, and i never feel the need to go beyond 400-500(what i assume im taking, with liquid its hard to tell). happy trails!

I've taken about 500ug a couple of times. Most of those were back in the day when, for some reason, I was nearly immune to LSD (I hadn't even tripped much yet, I'd take twice as much of the same stuff as my friends and barely feel it while they were tripping balls, weirdly all other psychedelics worked fine, in fact I was pretty sensitive to them). But most recently, I took 4 hits of some strong acid I traded some mushrooms for at a festival, plus 150ug of AL-LAD, on top of 80mg of AMT. I was tripping so hard it was nuts, I could barely tell what I was looking at even during the day because of the visuals. When it turned night time, I had a little freak out because of some bad vibes at a set (the guy was screaming and cursing at the sound guys and then started cussing the audience out when they started walking away because he was being a huge dick - Steve Earl, that guy's an asshole). I started feeling the Fear more strongly than I ever have. I walked back to my tent and I absolutely had no idea what was in front of me in the dark, I could swear I was constantly about to step into a river, basically whatever I thought of I was seeing. I don't know how I made it back. Once I got back, I decided to take some etizolam because the amount of terror I was feeling was astronomical. But I mistakenly dosed 2mg of DOC that I had in an identical bottle. Which caused me to get even more freaked out. But then I took 2mg of etizolam and after toughing it out for 20 minutes, and the anxiety totally lifted. The visuals were less intense but I felt INCREDIBLE. I stayed awake for the next 2 days and nights, the rest of the festival, and was absolutely on top of my game the whole time, it was one of the best couple of days of my life. The third night after, when I was home, I fell into a light sleep and it was almost exactly like ibogaine - as soon as I closed my eyes, the darkness resolved into dream-visions, and the background noises formed into the sounds of the vision. I dreamed all night about being back at the festival, partying with all the people I was hanging out with there, having new adventures. It was like I was really there, I kept waking up a little and thinking about how awesome it was I got to spend another night at the festival. It was so realistic that at one point this really drunk guy bumped into me and I shot awake and literally almost fell out of the bed, I guess I jerked really hard when it happened.

Anyway I felt like I was lightly tripping for at least a week, in the best possible way.

I've taken about 500ug a couple of times. Most of those were back in the day when, for some reason, I was nearly immune to LSD (I hadn't even tripped much yet, I'd take twice as much of the same stuff as my friends and barely feel it while they were tripping balls, weirdly all other psychedelics worked fine, in fact I was pretty sensitive to them). But most recently, I took 4 hits of some strong acid I traded some mushrooms for at a festival, plus 150ug of AL-LAD, on top of 80mg of AMT. I was tripping so hard it was nuts, I could barely tell what I was looking at even during the day because of the visuals. When it turned night time, I had a little freak out because of some bad vibes at a set (the guy was screaming and cursing at the sound guys and then started cussing the audience out when they started walking away because he was being a huge dick - Steve Earl, that guy's an asshole). I started feeling the Fear more strongly than I ever have. I walked back to my tent and I absolutely had no idea what was in front of me in the dark, I could swear I was constantly about to step into a river, basically whatever I thought of I was seeing. I don't know how I made it back. Once I got back, I decided to take some etizolam because the amount of terror I was feeling was astronomical. But I mistakenly dosed 2mg of DOC that I had in an identical bottle. Which caused me to get even more freaked out. But then I took 2mg of etizolam and after toughing it out for 20 minutes, and the anxiety totally lifted. The visuals were less intense but I felt INCREDIBLE. I stayed awake for the next 2 days and nights, the rest of the festival, and was absolutely on top of my game the whole time, it was one of the best couple of days of my life. The third night after, when I was home, I fell into a light sleep and it was almost exactly like ibogaine - as soon as I closed my eyes, the darkness resolved into dream-visions, and the background noises formed into the sounds of the vision. I dreamed all night about being back at the festival, partying with all the people I was hanging out with there, having new adventures. It was like I was really there, I kept waking up a little and thinking about how awesome it was I got to spend another night at the festival. It was so realistic that at one point this really drunk guy bumped into me and I shot awake and literally almost fell out of the bed, I guess I jerked really hard when it happened.

Anyway I felt like I was lightly tripping for at least a week, in the best possible way.
Wow. I mean etizolam did its job. Surely the etizolam alone wouldn't have made you feel incredible however I mean I used to abuse benzos as in take them for a ride in and of themself but I have also used them medicinally and have seen how they can turn the worst trip into something phenomenal and out of this world. I mean if you already tripped yourself that far out something like a benzo or etizolam (not a benzo is it lol? Some really similar family maybe anyways not searching about it here) can just alleviate what is most likely fear that has no substantiation beyond concern for one's own safety.

Anyways a quote and picture, I am not sure primal tripping as my friend described to me probably around 7 years ago now is advised. He was in a place where he could handle entering a primal state whatever the hell he meant by that. I don't think he would advise anyone to attempt that if I were to ask him today though.

This image makes me think of him actually,

InexperiencedFlatChevrotain-small.gif

“But one mustn't underestimate the primal appeal—to lose one's self, lose it utterly. And in losing it be born to the principle of continuous life, outside the prison of mortality and time.” ― Donna Tartt, The Secret History

Perhaps he would elaborate on what he meant by primal if I were to ask him. Not sure it is worth it.

Set and setting come to mind here. How important is it to be in an environment that you would be safe in, protected from a dangerous world. It seems trips are better suited for the wild and festivals where you are around like minds I suppose.

I will never experience a high dose acid drop btw. Thinking of taking even one more dose creates enough uneasiness so I guess that means I have no valid reason to use LSD anytime soon if ever.

But cheers to getting spun safely. Let's stay safe here. And looking forward to anymore accounts. If I go somewhere people are taking a bunch of acid I will let you know what happens but guys there has to be a purpose beyond me getting spun...

Wow. I mean etizolam did its job. Surely the etizolam alone wouldn't have made you feel incredible however I mean I used to abuse benzos as in take them for a ride in and of themself but I have also used them medicinally and have seen how they can turn the worst trip into something phenomenal and out of this world. I mean if you already tripped yourself that far out something like a benzo or etizolam (not a benzo is it lol? Some really similar family maybe anyways not searching about it here) can just alleviate what is most likely fear that has no substantiation beyond concern for one's own safety.

The benzo definitely didn't make me feel incredible, like you said it just took away the fear. The massive amount of euphoric psychedelics is what made me feel incredible. =D

1.8mg. Definitely felt what he meant about being swallowed whole. Surprisingly that wasnt my most difficult trip, that came about on a mere 300ug. Acids weird :p

The benzo definitely didn't make me feel incredible, like you said it just took away the fear. The massive amount of euphoric psychedelics is what made me feel incredible. =D

when youre so high that youre like, it should be illegal to feel this good, and then you smile when you remember that it is...
i Love acid