• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids High as a kite or rescuing your soul from the deepest darkest abyss!!

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
What is the best feeling from these 2 scenarios.

1. Your first awakening as your favourite opiate/opioid starts to rise higher than an eagle inside you?

OR

2. At the brink of insanity coming apart at the seams in withdrawal, you suddenly get what you are missing, to melt every deathly symptom away in what seems like seconds.

Which is the better high??

I've never had severe enough withdrawals to get into situation 2 so i'd have to go with one. Even though lately the only satisfaction i can get from the opioid i'm on is by going into withdrawals and then taking my dose to get relief. I don't feel any sort of high anymore.

What is the best feeling from these 2 scenarios.

1. Your first awakening as your favourite opiate/opioid starts to rise higher than an eagle inside you?

OR

2. At the brink of insanity coming apart at the seams in withdrawal, you suddenly get what you are missing, to melt every deathly symptom away in what seems like seconds.

Which is the better high??
what would you pick op?

Exactly Falsified (nail on the head) I am literally torn between the 2 if I’m honest Pete. My heart says just the onset everyone feels in normal conditions, but my head says, that feeling when you are in Psychological blackness and physical anguish, then it literally melts like an ice cube in a hot chocolate. And we are back in the game ????