• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hiding drugs in a contact solution bottle

IllestAddiction

Greenlighter
So pretty much I'm curious if I was to be searched for bars or something, would they find them if they are hid in a contact solution bottle? The bottle is difficult to open like It doesn't just twist off you have to like pry the top off (I hoped this would discourage them from getting it open) I left some solution on the inside so if they shake the bottle Ito just sounds like theres solution in there. I have never been searched before and I don't plan to be searched but if it ever happens I want to know my chances of them finding my drugs. Thanks.

Other Drugs is not the right place for this question.
I'm not even sure if it's not against the rules.

We kinda are though ^ if you think about it lol. But really though id hide them under my tongue if I were you ya know sublingual xanax is always delicious

It was probably moved here simply due to it's relation with pills as opposed to psychedelics or something. We can't really say for sure man, you hide your shit wherever you think is best fit. We aren't whoever is looking for your pills (I'm assuming parents?), so we can't really say. This is literally something that can only be answered by you.