• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hidding places for syringes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeskull

Greenlighter
I shoot meth a lot my gf has caught me before and I told her I quit but im up all night all the time. I just say im just not sleepy. which we both know isn't true she knows she just doesn't want to admit it so she plays dumb but even still she searches my stuff while im at work and and always has some dumb excuse for patting or touching my pockets. I used to keep them.in my backpack in the closet it was stuffed with tons of bs so she wouldn't find it but she did so I started carrying a pack or just 1 or 2 on me then she felt them once and that was out. so this recent stretch has been th longest she hasn't found them. I keep them in a pocket of some old shorts I dont where anymore hanging in the closet. now you should know before suggesting hidding spots that we live with her grandparents so I only have one room to hide and it has to be somewere I can get them either conveniently so I can put in pocket when im ready or in something I can pick up and take with me. ive thought about a sharpy or permanent marker hollow but the end of the needle right under the plundger cap is to big. but thats kinda what im looking for something along those lines. let me know.

You have to ask yourself if it's worth jeopardizing your relationship over. You could end up without a girlfriend and a place to live. Maybe quit injecting or better yet, try and stop using meth. I'm going to close this, as we are a harm reduction forum. Wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.