• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi to all

Precantation

Greenlighter
Hey all, I'm Harold. I've been a long-time researcher on this site but finally broke down and made an account. I love this site and the sense of community on it. I haven't done any downers other than alcohol, and I use psychedelics whenever I can get my hands on them. They are my favorite class of drugs by far and also the hardest for me to come across, unfortunately. Anyway, I am glad to be here.

Hey Harold, welcome

What I love about BL is honest experience sharing. Hope you can join us but no pressure!

☮️

What a way to start out a new year though. :) Happy New Year ! And Welcome !

🥳

welcome

BTW generally I can't come up with particularly good reasons to use most downers. If you have no issues with alcohol, it is fine probably. I like psychs too, while they are often difficult to deal with, and have been tripping diligently for half a year.

Hey all, I'm Harold. I've been a long-time researcher on this site but finally broke down and made an account. I love this site and the sense of community on it. I haven't done any downers other than alcohol, and I use psychedelics whenever I can get my hands on them. They are my favorite class of drugs by far and also the hardest for me to come across, unfortunately. Anyway, I am glad to be here.

Welcome, glad you're here. 🙂

I'm in the same situation with the psychs and honestly the forced moderation is probably a good thing. Highlights the importance of integrating your enlightenments, and also gives one the time to properly do so, I think.

Hope to see you around the boards. 👋