• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hi im james im new here and would love to get some answers here about my drug habits

I've been using fentanyl with my 115 mgs of methodone cuz it cuts thru it but I'm starting to get sick and the methodone is not holding anymore than 5 hrs ...I bought 2 bottles full of methodone on the street .....How much should I strat with when I get sick plesase need some answers and help

Hey James, welcome to BL!

I would create a thread about this topic in either Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs, you'll get more answers for your question over there.
Good advice. I'm gonna send this over to BDD for him so he can start getting some comments.

You are on 115mg/day of methadone and want to take more to help with the fentanyl withdrawal? How much fentanyl have you been using? IV? How long have you been on methadone?

If you have been on that 115mg/day dose of methadone for a long time I'd start by adding maybe an additional 30-40mg if you've been using a fair amount of fentanyl. Hard to say though.

Also worth mentioning that I've heard of fake methadone being sold on the street, with it actually containing fentanyl, so be careful.

I've been through a similar situation where I experienced full blown opioid withdrawal while still on 380mg/day of methadone because I was shooting heroin and fentanyl patches ontop of it. It's crazy to think that you can experience severe opioid withdrawal while taking 380mg of methadone but unfortunately it is possible.

Thats unbelievable.. wow. Full though? @negrogesic

Yes, full blown withdrawal. Going cold turkey from shooting 1.5g-2g of tar plus nearly 20mg of IV pharmaceutical fentanyl a day to zero will cause severe withdrawal, even despite the methadone. Essentially I was so used to that 380mg a day of methadone that it was my baseline.

The withdrawal was so severe in fact that it was the only time I've ever experienced open-eyed hallucinations from opioid withdrawal (like in the scene of Trainspotting where he was hallucinating while withdrawing from heroin). I had always thought that open-eyed hallucinations induced by opioid withdrawal was a myth/theatrical device, until it happened to me. That's how severe the withdrawal was, despite the massive amount of methadone.

With fentinal on its own after 4 or 5 hr u can start withdrawals its a very fast acting opiod u need to see a Dr to get help or u will most likely fail from experience methadone don't touch the sides even at 300 ml of 1ml to 1mg of methadone subtext or suboxen don't help either I'm in scotland and it's a decent place for ppl that have adicshons u mite need a combo with a sleeper benzo and an opiod with regular checkups with mental health nurse and drug worker all the best (soz for spelling dyslexic and tryna use autocorect with Scottish slang)

Yes, full blown withdrawal. Going cold turkey from shooting 1.5g-2g of tar plus nearly 20mg of IV pharmaceutical fentanyl a day to zero will cause severe withdrawal, even despite the methadone. Essentially I was so used to that 380mg a day of methadone that it was my baseline.

The withdrawal was so severe in fact that it was the only time I've ever experienced open-eyed hallucinations from opioid withdrawal (like in the scene of Trainspotting where he was hallucinating while withdrawing from heroin). I had always thought that open-eyed hallucinations induced by opioid withdrawal was a myth/theatrical device, until it happened to me. That's how severe the withdrawal was, despite the massive amount of methadone.
Yes my lady hit me with 4 mg of narcan and I was freezing cold especially my feet,..I had the most awful taste in my mouth,...and than it happened I don't know how to explain but I'll try I seen part of my organs in a circle shape on the wall and felt like body was torn to pieces but I was still alive it was so awful....thankgoodness 45 mins later I felt better the methadone and fentanyl I guess returned and I was back in reality...wow I thought it would never end thsnkgoodness that narcan crap fades away quick....but it's a life saver ty for your response