• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

hi guys

Lol keeping. You on the spectrum too?

*an autistic guy walks into an autism speaks conference thinking it's show and tell. The autistic guy is an american gun nut, so he brings his favourite pair of machine pistols. The AutSqueaks conference participants, instead of being polite and directing him to the gun show he was hoping to go to, they start mocking him, taking the piss out of his social awkwardness when the doing social is NT doing social.

So the autie hangs his head, turns to go, holding his guns in his hands. Then he can't help but start hand-flapping to stim away his frustration...And of course, as AutSqueaks are always saying, this poor, broken, diseased little guy was also useless, mentally retarded and clumsy..he forgot to put the safety catch on, and whilst still stimming, turned to wave at the audience of conferencegoing autism squeakers=D

Hehehe, a bit dark a joke, I know, but hey, that isn't a bad thing in a joke at autsqueaks' expense.

Last edited:
aha not really limpit, i mean i quite often miss social queues and get massive amounts of anxiety and feeel quite overwhelmed sometimes around people - but no.
unless of course we are all of us on the spectrum to some degree? but i'm not sure.

and forgive me i totally did not get that joke - lots of technical (or not so) terms.
i'm sure it was a good one tho :)

Yes its weird you fail but you pass im dreading it did any of you guys get your money backdated frim the 14th wek like i explained as if you didnt apply you should. My mate was getting 140 a fortnight like me then he passed his medicak one look at his deep thrombosis on his leg was enough thriugh injecting he got 1500 quid backdated and gets 250 a fortnight now but you must fill in the questionaire its like a book ive done mine then 7 out of 10 people have to go for this medical if you lose jusr keep appealing get your mp behund you and yiu wil win trust me thiugh it may take months also send them letters from drs, and any drug support people your with like shrinks, councellors support workers . But write to your mp as ive been told once there involved dwp suddenly give you everything hope this info helps anyone who wants or needs it lol jay jay

yup when I was finally accepted for the 'work focused' benefit group I got about £1300 in back dated 'pay'.

Hi guys just thought id update you on my esa Im now getting £250 a fortnight thats double what I was getting, also got £1625 backdated pay from august 7th 2016 to january 17 th it makes no sense im owed more but I was happy to receive that ive written 2 letters since so I will call them tomorrow thats a week ago even though they overpaid me for that period id much rather waited and get the correct amount so lets see I believe they owe me 3 yrz money so at least another 2500 pound but t just shows you I done this on my own so u to can do it