• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hi everyone, new here.

do_n_me

Greenlighter
50ish female from Alabama. My DOC is Meth and Maryjane. I've been using since I was around 17 I think. Tried most everything except heroin (I'm sure there's other drugs too). I started using intravenously around 2010 on a daily basis and thanks to websites such as this, I've not encountered too many situations that I couldn't fix, until now. Hoping someone can give me some info or opinions that will answer my questions and ease my concerns. Ok so I recently purchased my usual amount from same dealer I've used for over a year now so I feel confident in the quality of their product. Now I understand that it has probably exchanged through several dealers and could be anything or nothing to do with anyone. My issue is that once i got home and had prepared my fix, while I was trying to hit a vein, my rig became clogged immediately after pulling small amount of blood. I've had clogged rigs before from to many failed attempts of hitting vein good but nothing like this . I have made 4 different attempts (all new rigs and drugs each time) and same thing keeps happening. I've had rigs that had alot of blood mixed in with meth from trying to hit a vein and usually have no problem once i hit it. Is there some type of cut that could be causing my blood to clot when mixed with it? If so... will it cause even more complications than what using meth already causes? Just trying to figure out whats going on with it. Thanks in advance:unsure:

Welcome to BL 🙏

I encourage you to make a thread over in Other Drugs to ask this question. You will get more answers outside of Introductions.

50ish female from Alabama. My DOC is Meth and Maryjane. I've been using since I was around 17 I think. Tried most everything except heroin (I'm sure there's other drugs too). I started using intravenously around 2010 on a daily basis and thanks to websites such as this, I've not encountered too many situations that I couldn't fix, until now. Hoping someone can give me some info or opinions that will answer my questions and ease my concerns. Ok so I recently purchased my usual amount from same dealer I've used for over a year now so I feel confident in the quality of their product. Now I understand that it has probably exchanged through several dealers and could be anything or nothing to do with anyone. My issue is that once i got home and had prepared my fix, while I was trying to hit a vein, my rig became clogged immediately after pulling small amount of blood. I've had clogged rigs before from to many failed attempts of hitting vein good but nothing like this . I have made 4 different attempts (all new rigs and drugs each time) and same thing keeps happening. I've had rigs that had alot of blood mixed in with meth from trying to hit a vein and usually have no problem once i hit it. Is there some type of cut that could be causing my blood to clot when mixed with it? If so... will it cause even more complications than what using meth already causes? Just trying to figure out whats going on with it. Thanks in advance:unsure:

You should always have a Simon's reagent. You can get it from dance, safe or other places. Meth turns blue. If it doesn't turn blue, it's not meth.

There's some stuff sold as meth going around in the panhandle and it doesn't test as meth. I don't know anybody that bangs it, people that smoke it say it's all right but if you eat it or snort it, you stay high in a different way and for a lot longer than you would expect.