• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi! Also, do good drugs still exist?

Are good drugs even still around?

• Yes, but not to the extent/potency/variety they used to be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Prof.Potatoes

Greenlighter
Hello my fellow human beings reading this (and SSI [Solid State Intelligence] parsing it). How is it that you are doing this fine and dandy evening?

Long time reader (early 2000s), first time caller. Looking for somewhat of a social life and some people to chat with about what I hear may or may not be drug usage on my part. I don't really like getting high with most of the people I've been meeting regularly and for the most part keep my substance to myself. However, have some knowledge to share and would like some social outlet.

Now, on to my question: Do GOOD DRUGS still exist? I'm talking get you balls ass high, to the point of being slightly uncomfortable, have a life altering and thought provoking interaction with the world, learn about yourself and feel good about it the next day. I used to do a lot of RCs and compared to hard drugs, they were almost universally better. Cleaner, better buzz, less hangover. Psychedelics. Actually have an experience that makes you want to be alive and participate in life more. Not looking for anything, but tell me: do they still exist? Is there hope for the children of the future to get high on good drugs that aren't laced with fentanyl? Is someone out there still getting balls ass high and raving into existence? It seems like everyone I know is either sober or on hard drugs these days. What happened to the party scene? Is it still around and I'm just not a part of it, or is it legit dying out?

Thank you for your thoughts, I hope you enjoyed my TED talk.

Welcome!

Yes but it depends what you're looking for. A lot harder to find certain things. But then other things are just as, if not more, prevalent.

Psytrance scene is booming harder than ever great vibes

Fractaltribe posts all the North American events

Definitely find good type of vibe juju at those events also the jamband scene is pretty good but always sketchy people trying to pull one over on you if you aren't discerning I guess I would definitely be testing drugs from strangers on the streets otherwise

i feel like shrooms and weed will be the only things that will definitely be around and definitely be safe at some point, as from what i understand they make it harder and harder to get the ingredients to make a lot of our favorite drugs.

like right now so many people can just order shroom spores online, so that lets a lot of people grow them for themselves and also sell them easiliy.... even if they were to take away shroom spores for sale online, shrooms grow all over the world, so there is always going to be people hunting them creating a black market. it's just really easy to make shroom spores. there is pretty much no way to get rid of shrooms from what i understand..

in the fuure i always hope younger people will be able to try shrooms... if shrooms are around, i feel like it's not so much of a big deal that kids won't be able to get acid and some of the other stronger type drugs... just take a good sized dose of shrooms and they will get the picure. there might be some different types of body buzzes with acid and analogues compared to shrooms, but i feel like shrooms should be able to get a person there mentally.

maybe they will just legalize drugs someday. i really don't know.i feel like getting drugs will either get easier to obtain if they make them legal, or they are going to make a lot of them harder to get out lawing all the chemicals it takes to make them

i feel like shrooms and weed will be the only things that will definitely be around and definitely be safe at some point, as from what i understand they make it harder and harder to get the ingredients to make a lot of our favorite drugs.
The street scene is a mess. That is not from experience, it is from what I read and and hear people comment. Dope is now fentanyl mixed with xylazine instead of heroin if a person goes to a random spot. (I understand some heroin still exists in the US too, but not random spots like it use too) I see people complaining about meth here. Different synths, different effects as well as tolerance. "Ecstasy" as it was called years ago can be anything other than MDMA.

But yes, psychedelics and cannabis are top notch quality these days. I bet as legalization happens even MDMA will become genuine again.

like right now so many people can just order shroom spores online, so that lets a lot of people grow them for themselves and also sell them easiliy.... even if they were to take away shroom spores for sale online, shrooms grow all over the world, so there is always going to be people hunting them creating a black market. it's just really easy to make shroom spores. there is pretty much no way to get rid of shrooms from what i understand..

in the fuure i always hope younger people will be able to try shrooms... if shrooms are around, i feel like it's not so much of a big deal that kids won't be able to get acid and some of the other stronger type drugs... just take a good sized dose of shrooms and they will get the picure. there might be some different types of body buzzes with acid and analogues compared to shrooms, but i feel like shrooms should be able to get a person there mentally.

maybe they will just legalize drugs someday. i really don't know.i feel like getting drugs will either get easier to obtain if they make them legal, or they are going to make a lot of them harder to get out lawing all the chemicals it takes to make them
The best part IMO is with some practice and willingness to wade through some uncomfortable feelings to get there shrooms and weed can bring you to heights of euphoria that drugs like opiates and crack could never dream of taking you. The difference is you have to earn it with shrooms whereas anyone can chew a pill or smoke a hit or crack and reliably reach bliss with predictable consistent results. To feel that kind of bliss from shrooms you just have to learn how to use them right, for me its alone and with psytrance with my eyes closed, when its good its so good I never want it to end, I ride these waves of euphoria that are so euphoric I'll keep my eye lips clenched so tight because I don't want the feeling to end. No addiction and you feel good the next day.

Plenty of good drugs still exist for absolute certain

And if we're talking psyches, well this is the best ever time yet for availability, quality and variety

I want a NEW drug. Better yet, a whole different new class of drugs that has more than one substance and could do cool things. Gabapentinoids, while having been around a while turned out to be it's own class. Something like that.

I would like them to figure out how to come up with a compound just like cocaine without all the nasty side effects and with a longer duration. Imaging hour long bell ringers from a single hit without the compulsive urge to redose makes me drool.

Plenty of good drugs still exist for absolute certain

And if we're talking psyches, well this is the best ever time yet for availability, quality and variety
I feel like there was more variety in the late aughts early 10s. You can't find random 2Cs and tryptamines as much anymore its basically all 2cb if you want any of the 2Cs and 5meoDMT if you want a tryptamine. There is a sprinkling of others but it's not like before from what I've seen

I want a NEW drug. Better yet, a whole different new class of drugs that has more than one substance and could do cool things. Gabapentinoids, while having been around a while turned out to be it's own class. Something like that.

I theorize the next cool class of drugs will be ones that reliably alter dream state in some way. Note the word “reliably.” Hopefully I’m the one to bring that to fruition :)

-GC

I miss when weed didnt make me unable to speak in public. Bring back midgrade!

sometimes I just want to smoke and relax and not get tunnel vision and think about how i handled a tough situation when i was like 8.

I feel like there was more variety in the late aughts early 10s. You can't find random 2Cs and tryptamines as much anymore its basically all 2cb if you want any of the 2Cs and 5meoDMT if you want a tryptamine. There is a sprinkling of others but it's not like before from what I've seen
yeah you're correct on reflection, the lsd scene is the best it's been for ages now though almost a new golden age of it really..it's always been around ofc but these small number of master producers have taken it to incredible quality levels last decade or so

I made a very similar post to this just the other day - very true.