• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

hhaving head stash, but not abusing it?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
does anyone have recommendations for strategies to only use cannabis every once in a while and not all day every day? while being in possession of it.

When I don't have it, I'm okay and don't crave it too much. But when I do I stay high 24/7. For various reasons I wish I had better self-control but I don't.

Is there any way?

...but doing them while high...is always an option that i choose

The problem lies solely with your own choices, then.

My only advice is to only buy weed when you want to smoke, but if you always want to smoke then the OP isn't really the core problem in the first place. Moderate yourself. That's all there is to it. If you're unable to do so, then welcome to the world of irresponsible drug use. Don't worry, though, you're not alone.... there's a ton of us out there, past and present.

find thing to occupy your time.

do you spend time studying?
working?
exercising?
watching your favourite TV series?
seeking good movies and watching them?
seeking good music and listening to expand your library?
do you read?

all in all weed will be hard to not smoke when you have a bunch and no other interests.

finding new interests and spending time doing "normal" people things will keep you out of the rut.

i struggle myself, however, i desperately try to expand my interests to keep my mind off of drugs.

The problem is that I've always done everything stoned...including working and studying.

Buying weed only when I want to smokendoesnt work....because u can't buy nickel bags anymore. If I buy the minimum amount (half eight)...I'm stuck blazing for a week straight....if I don't have weed in the house it's easy not to smoke....wish I could buy single bservings