Supplements HGH with TRT

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyome tried HGH for health reasons? Much effect? Were you on TRT?

Yep. There are people advision for quite high dosages, like 3UI/day and higher.

At that dosages it start producing water retention and in a lot of users an super un-stetic gut enlargement. Better stick to 1.5UIs/day. That´s plenty for the fat melting and general health / antiage benefits

From 40´s we start produce less and less natural HGH, so keeping in that range has benefits but overshooting will have his sides

If your body's natural HGH production is normal, you're already on TRT, and you haven't maxed out your natural muscle growth, then adding HGH is not very cost effective. You might as well add another PED if your goal is more mass. You should max out gains on TRT before considering add-ons though.

Actually, the literature is overwhelming, moderate HGH use does NOT cause cancer. If you already have cancer, yes, HGH will feed it. Right now, IGF-1 Lr3 is all the rage...works great but it DOES cause cancer.

The bottom line on HGH is, it is not cost effective for a younger person who still has good natural production. Yes pros benefit, but they are running MASSIVE amounts. However it is a game changer for an older person like me. I run 3iu's 5 days a week. I am 61 and get asked when my next show is fairly regularly (my diet AND TRAINING ARE 100% PERFECT). I only run about 275 mgs of test (Sustenon) per week and the combo works extremely well. My labs are also perfect.

Actually, the literature is overwhelming, moderate HGH use does NOT cause cancer. If you already have cancer, yes, HGH will feed it. Right now, IGF-1 Lr3 is all the rage...works great but it DOES cause cancer.
What Serotonin101 wrote applies 100% anyway. I would add that anyone with any reason to be with higher risk for cancer should just skip this stuff.

OK. I am merely telling you what the scientific literature says.
And I’m not saying that it’s wrong. But if you are prone to cancer, as stated example where you are in contact with a lot of cacerogens it’s possible that something wouldn’t become malignant or progress to a certain degree without someone taking HGH, that doesn’t mean it causes cancer but sure wouldn’t matter to someone who could avoided very bad faith just by not using it.

There’s quite a few compounds that work quite similar. And often as dose is increased so is that property.

Everyone knows it doesn't cause cancer -- that's not the issue. Other things can cause cancer and then HGH may promote tumor growth. Cancer already hijacks the genes within the cell to promote growth hormones, so adding it exogenously through a needle will promote cancer growth.

That said, if you are at an age when HGH is naturally reduced, then topping it up exogenously will just bring you to par, which shouldn't make a big difference and would bring you more benefits than risks. I think young people taking large amounts are playing with fire.