Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hey New Zealanders - I need some help.

webbykevin

Bluelighter
Hi guys and gals, I need some help.

Me and my daughter will be arriving in Auckland next week, sometime around the 20th and we need some accommodation or a place to crash while we find our feet. Just a few days maybe or even a week or 2 while we work out where we are going to live, don't know anyone in NZ apart from 1 chick who's heart
i'm coming to win, but she can't know about me coming yet, The surprise is key to the success of the mission, I've got the ticket money and a bit of cash, can pay my own way and I have an income, It's just a nightmare trying to sort out a house or an apt from Australia, have to get me feet on the ground anywhere in the Auckland region.

Please help if you can.

If any of you can help, have any ideas or suggestions please give me a yell back, either PM me or just reply in this thread.

I really need a hand here people.

thanks

Kevin

What a mission, good luck mate!

Made it ! - Landed in Auckland today - set up in a nice apt for a week or 2 until I find a place or maybe move in with my girl, just finding my feet, love it here - anyone in Auckland wanna hook up for a coffee and a beer or *something, just give me a yell.