• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hey guys new here I think ghis my first post

Kushsmoker407

Greenlighter
Alright ima just get right to it I take dextroamphetamine not adderal the brand name is Dexedrine it's what hugh Hefner built the playboy dynasty lol but anyways I was wondering what y'all think a recreational dose of dextroamphetamine er I've found that after taking75mg to 180mg I get a constant shake to the point where I can't roll a blunt I shake entirely to much lol but I' feel completely fine it's just I can't keep my hands from shaking and I've taken 240 or so mg In doses of 120mg 4 hours apart o n I get a dry sweat as does everyone with speed when you're peaking anything anyone????

sounds like you're taking way too much. these are textbook signs of over stimulation..

homeless -----> BDD

you sound like you've taken way too much right now and by what you're describing.
I've never done d-amphet so I wouldn't personally have an opinion on a recreational dose but I've done l-d-amphet (vyvanse) and I know it takes about 300-500mg of that to get me going in a good buzz and apparently that is equivalent to 45-75mgish d-amphet. I have a high baseline amphetamine tolerance too (but vyvanse hits me particularly strongly for some reason, pretty much as hard as meth ...I have done 120mg adderall ER and barely felt anything)
I would say you've probably overdosed.
take care.