• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Hey guys im ready to get the monkey off my back and quit.need help identifying some pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe24

Greenlighter
Ok I'll make this short.
I take 2mg xanax a day plus 5-30mg roxy's a day.enough is enough..
I ran across a whole bottle of what I believe is gabapentin and something else that I dont know what it is.
The gabapentin has G-31 on it.

The other pill has OMJ 50 on it.

I dont have experience with non of the 2 but I heard gabapentin can help with opiate withdrawals..is this true and how do I use it?

Pregabalin is much better, being that its 3-4x stronger and has a 100% bioavailability vs pentins 30% but i suppose you take what you can get

Ok I'll make this short.
I take 2mg xanax a day plus 5-30mg roxy's a day.enough is enough..
I ran across a whole bottle of what I believe is gabapentin and something else that I dont know what it is.
The gabapentin has G-31 on it.

The other pill has OMJ 50 on it.

I dont have experience with non of the 2 but I heard gabapentin can help with opiate withdrawals..is this true and how do I use it?
I only know that Xanax came from 9th circle of hell. It took me a month of dreadful rehab and additional 4 months of tapering the remaining 1mg off, covering myself with hashish and booze, while suffering like mad. I'd recommend Russian nootropics as you go. Good luck with shaking the monkey off.

Sorry, bluelight doesn't allow pill ID threads, you can have your own recovery thread in the dark side or health & recovery, even in the subforums in the focus forum like OD if you'd like to, but I'm gonna close this as the intent of this thread is mainly pill identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.