View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hey, guys! First post with a quick LSD question

hugapuppy

Greenlighter
Okay, I have a couple of really good tabs left over and a few days off of work so I wanted to eat ?em up. Buuuut, I am getting over a cold. My body feels fine, just a bit sluggish. My nose is no longer running, but I have a tendency to hold on to a phlegmy cough for weeks after a common chest cold. Otherwise, I?m fine.

I was wondering how the cough would affect me. If it would affect me in a negative way?

I?ve read a few things on reddit with other symptoms, so figured I would ask! Thank you.

I took LSD once with a severe cold.

Constantly running nose. Headache. Whooping level coughs every 30 seconds. Throat felt like I swallowed glass shards.

One of my favorite trips ever. Every time I laughed, which was A LOT, I went into coughing fits so severe i would almost throw up. Didn't care one bit. It was a great time.

Honestly, it's always best to wait to trip until you're not sick at all anymore. However that being said, if you don't FEEL sick anymore, in my experience the trip will be just fine. Every time I've been sick and tripped while I felt sick, it definitely affected the trip in a negative way.

I would definitely take Shadowmeister's advice over mine. He's much, much more experienced than I am.

But if push comes to shove and you absolutely need to do it while you're still sick, it can be done. Trust me. ;)