• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hey group, I'm New and My story goes like this..

Fallen23

Greenlighter
When my ex boyfriend and I started having issues I really didn't know what to do, I was miserable and felt terrible.. An emotion I couldn't describe... And when we broke up it got even worse. I fell in love with another that helped me get thru it all...I met this special someone while I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and it was love at first sight.. "Someone" that actually made me FEEL good.. They nursed me back to health while I was in pain.. Not only that but it was a feeling I got with my ex all over again... Like it was a feeling that was REAL, not a mental or emotional feeling.. But so intense and so strong. All I could think about was that feeling.. Before I knew it we were married.. Whenever I woke up out of this bed this person was the very first thing I thought about, and the very last thing I thought about before bed.. I thought about this person I would get excitement, butterflies, tingles, a rush just from the thought.. And when I finally saw this person I got an even bigger rush.. I NEEDED this person to live. I was a sick woman desperate for s feeling.. All I could do was think about this person.. All day everyday everything I did revolved around this person .. I did almost ANYTHING for this person..I loved this person more than anything in life.. This person was the answer I had been yearning for all this time... It was unhealthy. I knew it, and tried to get a divorce, but would feel bad physically without this person, and I mean TERRIBLE. Whenever I broke up with them, the need for them grew so strong I figured we could still hook up every once in a while.. But before I knew it , it was back and this person RULED my life.. I still think about this person and probably always will.. And just like this person made me feel good PHYSICALLY.. It made me feel even worse physically when I didn't have them around... It wasn't all mental, most it was all physical and real.. It really was like the breakup with my ex all over again only it was mostly physical hardships instead of just mental and emotional hardships. It was beyond a marriage.. We were insynced.. I was this person and this person was me.. My purpose in life was this person

I love you so much, but I want you out of my life for good and I mean it... We can't even hook up every so often like we used to... Because I always crawl back to you when we do.. it's DONE. I'm probably never gonna get over you.. But it's time I turn to the mental aspects instead of focusing on the physical. You are everything to me, but it's not good for me and you've turned me into a person that I'm not.. I did almost ANYTHING for you.. But now it's time I let you go before I would do ANYTHING for you.

I'm disappointed that it took me as long as I did to connect the connection I had with you to my ex Antonio.. I'm ashamed of the way I've acted and treated people and I apologize to anyone that I may have hurt or been mean to. Just know it wasn't me.. I was under the influence of someone else completely..