• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hey, been lurking for a few years…

jjas1977

Greenlighter
Finally decided to sign up and ask a question…
I take about 60-120mg of oxy every day and because I’m an abusive asshole, I over do it and ran out. Any suggestions on dealing with withdraw for a few days until I get another script? I considered looking locally to get it on the street but I have no idea where or who can be trusted. I live near philly but it’s probably not a great option. What works?

You could try kratom if it's legal around you, that will keep you well enough until you get your refill.

I wouldn't score off the street, there is a lot of fentanyl around in the form of fake oxy 30 presses and "heroin"

Last edited:
You could try kratom if it's legal around you, that keep you well enough until you get your refill.

I wouldn't score off the street, there is a lot of fentanyl around in the form of fake oxy 30 presses and "heroin"
That is my concern, I don’t want to OD….I can look into Kratom. I took it years ago and it didn’t do much but I have since read that you need to take a lot

That is my concern, I don’t want to OD….I can look into Kratom. I took it years ago and it didn’t do much but I have since read that you need to take a lot
7 to 10 grams should hold you and if you have the $$$ you can grab an extract. I hear extracts can be really addictive and ruin your tolerance to crushed leaf so go easy. But 8 grams of crushed leaf should get you feeling much better. Good luck.

16 x 500 mg capsule or toss and wash 4 grams then the next 4 grams. Don't try and take the whole 8 grams at once by T & W method if you haven't taken it in awhile. You might choke or possibly just lose it all anyway by sneezing or coughing. Capsules are easier and you do bypass the pungent taste. It only takes 20 minutes for the gelatin cap to dissolve anyway and on an empty stomach for best effects.

Last edited: